More on the Big Show vs. John Laurinaitis Storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
After Big Show was caught by picking on John Laurinaitis at last week's RAW Supershow by Eve Torres, the angle with Show and Laurinaitis continued over to SmackDown where Laurinaitis has demanded an apology this coming Monday.

In a new storyline article, WWE is now speculating that Big Show may be fired on RAW. WWE also teases that Triple H may have a role in the Laurinaitis vs. Big Show storyline.

Source: lop

Fire him. :yay:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Fire Big Show *clap clap*

Fire Big Show *clap clap*:yay:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:

Fire Big Show *clap clap

Swear I already posted this :eek:tunga:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
First, the chant should be with three claps, 'Fire Big Show *clap* *clap* *clap*. :cornette:

Second, Show needs to be the badass guy he was around 2006, he would destroy everyone. If he would have the gimmick now, Ace would have been thrown out of the ring for sure.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
First, the chant should be with three claps, 'Fire Big Show *clap* *clap* *clap*. :cornette:

Second, Show needs to be the badass guy he was around 2006, he would destroy everyone. If he would have the gimmick now, Ace would have been thrown out of the ring for sure.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Stopspot

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Gosh wish I could like this post more than once.

No worries bro. I've got this! @[Rainman] liked.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Him being fired means he'll return and squash Ace and be the anti-authority character that we wanted so many other superstars to be. Nothing good cam come out of this.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Him being fired means he'll return and squash Ace and be the anti-authority character that we wanted so many other superstars to be. Nothing good cam come out of this.

yao%2520ming%2520scared.png