More on HBK appearing on Monday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
As noted before, WWE has confirmed Shawn Michaels for this Monday’s RAW from Dallas, Texas. WWE says Shawn will be there to support Triple H with his final preparations for the SummerSlam match against Brock Lesnar. WWE is teasing an altercation with all three men involved.

source

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Shawn Michaels is called out to come out to speak about his opinion over the match. For 5 minutes no one comes out. Then, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman come out with Lesnar dragging Shawn Michaels who is bloody and barely moving. Paul Heyman talks saying how Triple H is going to be in the same shape after he fights Lesnar and Lesnar puts Shawn Michaels through the announcer table. Triple H comes out and Lesnar and Triple H trades blows until security comes and separates them both.

Farooq

Reaction score
Triple H can make blood happen. Plus I doubt Triple H would stay in the back long enough for Brock to beat up Shawn.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think your idea would be good IF they showed like a camera man hiding, but filming what was happening. Instead of those obvious camera in the face backstage segments which the superstars just ignore. Just see him peaking around a corner for about 30 seconds of the beat down and Lesnar is going to town with Heyman egging him on. That would be incredible.

Farooq

Reaction score
Would prefer it to be a surprise honestly to the whole crowd instead.