More news on NXT and the general feel around it.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Several FCW wrestlers have wrote how amazing the mood was at Thursday night’s NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University where the first-ever NXT Champion was crowned. Reports from the previous set of tapings noted how professional the environment is at the NXT tapings. Triple H continues to receive props for the way things are going in developmental and with NXT.

Seth Rollins wrote the following after Thursday’s tapings:

“Response has been overwhelming. Thank you to everyone who has my back. We’re in this together. #futureisnow”

Seems like Hunter is doing something right here.

Source

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Even though HHH may anger me in some things, He's done a pretty good job with the developemental.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
pretty awesome :obama:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT seems pretty sick, havent gone around to watch it because most videos end up getting blocked on YT about NXT so...

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
When is this show aired? Also when was the last one? Props to :bury:

last one was this Thursday. They shoot I think between 2-4 episodes per time. This will not air until at least mid to late august since the title hunt is a tournament between multiple stars.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Awesome, HHH is doing a very good job. I also really like how NXT feels different from the other shows, makes it special.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I haven't seen it too much, to be honest. I will definitely check out the next coming episode of NXT, for sure. It really does feel liking I am missing out on some good stuff, and some entertaining youngsters, just by not watching the show very often.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I wonder if any NXT talents will make it onto Raw or smackdown soon

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
NXT seems to be the step now for FCW guys to be TV-trained. It makes me smile to see some of the guys who are now getting an opportunity through it and I figure they might get brought up to main rosters soon.

wk

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
for some reason i just cant get into NXT :/