More news on Heyman and his deal.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- As seen on last night’s RAW Supershow from Greensboro, Paul Heyman made his return to WWE as Brock Lesnar’s legal representative in the storylines. Heyman announced that Lesnar had quit WWE and that the company owes him millions of dollars. Lesnar is still under contract to WWE, for those wondering.

Heyman is also working under a deal with WWE. Plans are in place to have Heyman in the company through August. A Lesnar vs. Triple H grudge match is expected for SummerSlam where Heyman will be featured with Lesnar. Heyman will most likely disappear from WWE TV following SummerSlam.

Until then, he will be a main part of the Lesnar storyline and will be making semi-regular appearances for WWE going forward. Heyman can be used on TV to represent Lesnar while Lesnar has to be kept away due to having a limited number of dates on his contract.

As far as why he came back, it was described as a chance for him to do something new on a limited basis, get his name out, work with some people he cares for and make some money. Heyman’s WWE return was put together in the last week and was not something that has been planned all along.
(Source: PWInsider)

Damn, I was optimistic that he'd stay and plot to kill each member of creative.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
We can still hope. He could possibly strike a new deal come the end of this one if he feels that he wants to.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I hope he signs a longer deal afterwards and stays. However, it will be fun to see him during this time, too.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Fuck Triple H and fuck Summerslam

mad

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I havent seen Raw yet but hearing Paul Heyman has returned is shocking I thought he wouldnt return as Brock doesnt need him now he is a big star

Irrelevant. Heyman was his mouth peace, and a damn good one.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
OH MY GOD? I missed Heyman? God I hate work! :(

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I really don't like this set up. They are using either Brock OR Heyman on any given night. It won't be the same if they aren't on the same show at the same time. Brock and Pauly need to retake Smackdown late 2012 and make me squirt mark goo.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[Crayo] What's this? Catch me up boss!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I will tmz mate when I don't feel like crap my head all over due to a stint of overnight shifts lasting i think a week an half I don't even remember daylight atm lmao!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They only hired Heyman back because Brock has limited dates, that's a fact. I think Heyman's contract is pretty standard (no limited appearances), so whenever Lesnar's on, nothing stops him from being there.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
@[Crayo] What's this? Catch me up boss!

@[Cloud] Heyman returned last night :)))

The only good thing on the show mind, but still. He came out and made a speech, he's Brock's legal advisor basically. Brock has "left" WWE now according to Paul. Obviously a work but still had some of us worrying :p :burns: