More Likely to Debut?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is most likely to debut in AEW?

• Total voters

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Reaction score
Website
open.spotify.com
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
There's a lot of buzz around two big stars potentially jumping ship to have the famous graphic: #AllElite

These two names are Mercedes Mone and Edge, so I wanted to open a poll and discussion.

Which of these are MOST likely to debut, and if you think both, who is most likely to debut first?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I think Edge is 95% locked in to be debuting tonight with the main event being Darby vs Christian. However if Mone is debuting tonight, she will appear before Edge

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Reaction score
Website
open.spotify.com
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I think Edge is 95% locked in to be debuting tonight with the main event being Darby vs Christian. However if Mone is debuting tonight, she will appear before Edge
I'd contest Edge is locked in to debut tonight with Christian main eventing. Don't forget this is Darby's hometown!

But I could be wrong, considering I thought Jade Cargill was locked in to debut last night for NXT with the women's title match going on last.