More indie wrestlers signing to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- We noted yesterday that indy wrestler Sami Callihan is reportedly undergoing medical tests for a potential WWE deal. Word is that now that the WWE Performance Center has been announced, more indy wrestlers will be signing deals soon.

PWNews

Who else?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Adam Cole is very likely. And he will be a good signing, he has that special thing about him.

Luke Hawx has worked a lot with WWE (jobber matches, dark matches etc) so I think he is WWE bound as well.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I could see Swann or Ricochet be picked up possibly. Don't know if anyone of them are on the E's radar though. Also I think Gargano is WWE headed in 2014 when his DGUSA contract ends.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
seabs said:
Adam Cole needs to be a heel, the guy is a horrible face IMO.

I'd love to see him as heel in WWE, maybe as they had some matches in ROH, Matt Hardy appears in a match against him in NXT or something

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I personally want to see Adam Cole in the WWE. He is a great wrestler, and has the look WWE wants as well. I would say Kevin Steen because he's great on the mic and good in ring, but he doesn't really have the current look, even though he has the gut of Dusty Rhodes.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Steen will most likely high up there list.

Trevor1

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
I'd love to see Sami Callihan in there but the problem is they'll change what I like most about him. His gimmick and his moveset. Hopefully they'll keep the gimmick atleast and have him tag with Ambrose after the Shield is done with. Some other guys I could see getting signed are Adam Cole, Richochet, maybe Drake Younger. Maybe even the Young Bucks if WWE is smart.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I don't think WWE would sign Steen since he's not built like a WWE wrestler.
Neither is Generico or Punk or Ambrose or Daniel Bryan.