More backstage segments.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
These "backstage fallout" videos is just further proof we should have more backstage promos on RAW. They really help feuds build and help superstars get over with the casual crowd. Plus, it saves time from the 50 recaps we get from the "shocking" opening segment.

Who doesn't want to see someone like Dean Ambrose cut a backstage promo? They're so different from in-ring promos, it helps add so much to feuds.

Whilst we're on this note, they should also incorporate new feud-builder styles. Like the UFC promos. WWE's video package team is freaking incredible, so they make the most of what they get, but if you give them more it can be freaking fantastico! :)

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Count me in on wanting to see more backstage segments

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The backstage segments were the main things that drew me to NXT. How much fun were the backstage things during the Striker storyline?

How much more effective would it be to have Kofi and Truth show some personality backstage instead of putting them in a random match?

Yes. Bring them back, definitely!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Count me in on the team for this one, as long as they are well cut, i dont miss the "watch the tv in the back and pretend like you don't already know whats going to happen.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's a great idea. Intead of tons of replays and useless repeated video packages, we get backstage segments that actually help develop characters and feuds. Awesome.

Reaction score
They used to have a lot of backstage segments but now they're putting those on YouTube to get more views and make money from it.

All those backstage fallout videos would've been aired backstage segments a year ago.