More Backstage News On Ryback, Recent WWE Attendance Figures, Otunga-Hudson, FCW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
- Despite recent reports about WWE talents being hesitant to work with Ryback, Vince McMahon is loving how the gimmick is going. Some in the company don’t like how the crowd chants “Goldberg” and the rule is to edit it off the taped SmackDown shows but they obviously can’t on pay-per-views or RAW.

- Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:

* RAW on June 6th in Madrid, Spain drew 6,000 fans for $270,000

* RAW on June 7th in Seville, Spain drew 4,700 fans for $230,000

* RAW on June 8th in Valencia, Spain drew 4,700 fans for $215,000

* RAW on June 9th in Barcelona drew 6,500 fans for $300,000

* SmackDown on June 9th in Salisbury, Maryland drew 4,000 fans for $125,000

* SmackDown on June 10th in Binghamton, New York drew 3,000 fans for $100,000

- There are rumors that Jennifer Hudson and WWE Superstar David Otunga will be getting married this fall.

- WWEEuroShop.com has shut down and all European merchandise orders will now be taking through WWEshop.com.

- Regarding former WCW star Perry Saturn at WWE developmental lately, he’s been at the last three television tapings as a coach.

Reaction score
Already posted the Ryback one but I'll keep it open since you posted other news also. Try to do post one at a time. More threads to talk/post on.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Also, that's incredible earnings from Spain. I wish TNA's were public so you could compare statistics between the two, that would be an interesting read. WWE really is a global phenomenon now.