Monkeystyle ranks IWF.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Post here and I will rank you in a list from #1 (greatest member) to the very bottom. Come one, and come all.

MTG

Reaction score
I'm so in this

BTW nice jim morrison banner, i think im gonna make one for myself when i come around to it.

Rell

Reaction score
Rell...

I'm probably a pretty shitty guy now, but I still love each and every one of you :love:

*hopes he just scored brownie points*

J

I have been gone for a while...and non very active lately...but hell count me in...

PeepShow

First thing I se when I come on today is a post edited by MS. Wow, and this is coming from a person who loves to see nasty things I thought. :2up:

:p

monkeystyle

Reaction score
First thing I se when I come on today is a post edited by MS. Wow, and this is coming from a person who loves to see nasty things I thought. :2up:

:p

It was good, but everybody has their thing that they can't deal with. Mine happens to be disgustingly obese women.