monkeystyle gone too far!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

If you haven't noticed yet, monkeystyle disappeared on the 4th of January 2010, today is the 11th and he's still not logged in to the forum. It's been like a week. Did he die or what?

Wrestling Station

also Gates if you noticed. Probably is under the sand atm :shifty:

as for MS, he's either high, grounded by his gf, busy at work, studying more about paki-indian culture, or is just taking a timeout (hibernating the weed seeds).

Beer

^ He has no internet connection. Kiz is on holiday. Just James of the Aussies right now.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

MizMasta does not care about the e-thugs yet enjoys them being away.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah went on a vacation. No tv, no internet, no phones. Very relaxing. Just a quiet chalet in the mountains with my girlfriend.

We found other ways to keep ourselves amused.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And no, by girlfriend I don't mean Bubba and no, I wasn't in prison I assure you.

Wrestling Station

Yeah went on a vacation. No tv, no internet, no phones. Very relaxing. Just a quiet chalet in the mountains with my girlfriend.

We found other ways to keep ourselves amused.

Brock Lesnar lifestyle?

Welcome back :cry2: the devil missed you!