Money In The Bank Goes Blue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
That's kind of cool, I don't mind how they're splitting up the ppvs.

I really hope Baron Corbin wins aswell, and subsequently wins the title when he cashes it in.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That's great.

I was thinking about how MITB might end up being a dual-brand PPV, but this is also cool.

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This is great; SD deserves this so much. This has all the potential in the world to be amazing.

HEELBailey

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Damn, I wanted Cesaro to be Mr. Money In The Bank.

I guess it'll be cool that it's exclusive to Smackdown, my pick is also Baron Corbin or The Miz. Would prefer The Miz, though.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
So... Smackdown gets the Rumble winner, Elimination Chamber and Money in the Bank?
Do they want to make Raw even more boring? Good for Smackdown but I mean you could've had 3 guys from Smackdown and 3 from Raw in a dual-branded PPV.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I mean you could've had 3 guys from Smackdown and 3 from Raw in a dual-branded PPV.
That is honestly what I thought they would do...I posted it somewhere in some thread...
But I'd rather SmackDown than RAW...knowing how RAW is booked...Roman would win it...
So... Smackdown gets the Rumble winner, Elimination Chamber and Money in the Bank?
Do they want to make Raw even more boring?
Well...RAW does get the extra hour every week...and they did get the last Hell in a Cell...

I think they are trying to balance it out...

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Money in the Bank should be both Raw and Smackdown in my opinion. Since Smackdown is getting it tho, they should bring back King of the Ring for Raw. And not the kind of King of the Ring that is corny with a bunch of mid card jobbers and the winner changes his name to King *insert name here*. I'm talking about like 2002 style KOTR (when Lesnar won) where the King gets a title shot at Summerslam

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
they should bring back King of the Ring for Raw. And not the kind of King of the Ring that is corny with a bunch of mid card jobbers and the winner changes his name to King *insert name here*. I'm talking about like 2002 style KOTR (when Lesnar won) where the King gets a title shot at Summerslam
Indeed! Indeed! Indeed!

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Money in the Bank should be both Raw and Smackdown in my opinion. Since Smackdown is getting it tho, they should bring back King of the Ring for Raw. And not the kind of King of the Ring that is corny with a bunch of mid card jobbers and the winner changes his name to King *insert name here*. I'm talking about like 2002 style KOTR (when Lesnar won) where the King gets a title shot at Summerslam
Imagine if that's how they bring up Bobby Roode.
He wins it and becomes the GLORIOUS KING ROODE! or the ROODE KING or whatever. There's so much potential to this.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
SD would make MitB amazing, I can't wait and I'd love to see Corbin win and successfully cash in as well.

But I think it would suit Miz's character a whole lot more. He'd get a good title run to this time and not have to be a midcard WWE champion like his last reign.