Monday Night Wars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which company did you support during the Monday Night Wars?

• WWF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WCW

• Didnt watch wrestling

• Total voters

MikeRaw

Well, pretty simple. I just watched the Monday Night War dvd 9which you should all watch) and it was great, and brought back some memories. But what Im wondering is, during that era, which company did you support? Was it WCW, or WWF? Vote in the poll, annd post here if you like.

This Guy

I was supporting WWE back then. However having watched some of the old stuff again, the WCW production was top notch over the WWE. I don't know if it was now I probably would lean more to WCW but it would be close.

J

WCW was what got me into wrestling...First time flipping throw the channels and caught it i was hooked...but then one day when channel flipping again I seen WWE and Dx...and I was hooked at that instance...

Hometown Kid

I liked WCW more back then...it was pretty even though and I think that once WWE brought in the light-heavyweight championship that was kind of the beginning of the end so I can't really choose at this point...