Mom From Hell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

This is a pretty accurate representation of what her kids' friends probably think of her-

[yt]xH6aj8ofBXk[/yt]

In all seriousness it's not like these schools are duct taping the kids down and forcing cupcakes and brownies down their throats. They're rewards for doing good. And I would seriously laugh if her kids ended up becoming really fat, like TLC documentary level obese.

Reaction score
She's so shallow that it's consumed her. I don't let my son eat junk food everyday, but he IS still a kid, and if he wants a sweet sometimes that's ok. You can't deprive kids it backfires everytime. What I usually do is for main meals I cook healthy square meals, so that it ain't so bad if he has some cookies for a snack. It's no big deal.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Not to mention she doesn't take into consideration that you can get fat eating anything if your not exercising or playing.