Mobilizing the Army.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Y'know, normally I would never go in for shit like this but I'm throwing it down and asking for you the members of IWF for your aid.

Show C4 how much of a whiny douchebag he is by beginning a negative rep campaign against him until we can bring him down into the red.

Now since I don't have to spread rep around it would be easy for me to do this by myself, but really let the people speak here.

I'll also bribe. For every one neg rep you give to C4 you will get two monkey reps.

Let the games begin.

PeepShow

Hey, I could make a banner saying how much he sucks and then ask everyone to wear it like he does. :shifty:

Evil Austin

Normaly I wouldn't go for all these things myself and do what everyone else is doing but in this case I agree with the reasons behind neg repping him. If you are going to change your name go through with it. Anyway Rep :thumbdown:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would love that but can you actually fit all the reasons why he sucks on one banner?

PeepShow

I would love that but can you actually fit all the reasons why he sucks on one banner?

LMAO.gif

Give me the list and I'll see what I can do.

Evil Austin

I made my end of the deal. I don't have the most rep but I did what I could to help the cause. *Shhh* please rep me monk like you said you would before C4 neg reps me and I become red :cry: Edit saw you just did :thumbsup:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

StingerV50 with rep to match, and its a done deal.

Us 18 year old young MEN have high demands.