Miz's Pipebomb

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
W9LeP.gif

tKLNM.gif

:pipebomb:

Reaction score
The Miz didn't have any MizTV segments this week and that sentence was his only thing he said all week (not including Main Event commentary). I'm really hoping this feud with Ziggler (if it is a feud) helps get Miz over with the fans. I'm not sure if this would be right for his first feud though since Ziggler is extremely popular with the fans. If anything, I can kind of see a double turn happening on RAW with AJ turning on Ziggler turning him face and Miz going with her turning him heel. Hope i'm wrong.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
TheoneandonlyDC said:
The Miz didn't have any MizTV segments this week and that sentence was his only thing he said all week (not including Main Event commentary). I'm really hoping this feud with Ziggler (if it is a feud) helps get Miz over with the fans. I'm not sure if this would be right for his first feud though since Ziggler is extremely popular with the fans. If anything, I can kind of see a double turn happening on RAW with AJ turning on Ziggler turning him face and Miz going with her turning him heel. Hope i'm wrong.

Oh god no, I hope you're wrong too. I mean, I like both Miz and Ziggler but turning Miz back into a heel wouldn't make much sense since they just recently turned him face.

I'm hoping AJ doesn't affiliate herself with this feud more than she has already, but that's probably a stretch. AJ/Dolph/Langston is such an oddity to me that it really makes me want to say end it as soon as possible. Langston's bodyguard-esque gimmick isn't doing it for me, AJ's pulling the same crap again and it's frankly bringing Dolph down, IMO. I wouldn't mind it as much if it was just Dolph and AJ simply hooking up, but it's just all really ridiculous to me right now.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Am I the only one seeing the possibility of Miz taking on Langston if the Cena vs Dolph feud continues?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
:eek:hgod: NO!

I don't like it either. I am a fan of the Miz and I see potential in Big E in the long run. But a feud between the two would mean Miz carrying the mic segments and I don't see their ring styles meshing, Miz has stepped up his ring work in 2012 but big E works too much of a Power move-clothesline-power move-running shoulder block rinse and repeat moveset. But I can see it happening so we get to see Dolph and Big E tagging against Cena and Miz down the line.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I marked out when Miz said this and this is totally true AJ is nothing but a slut

And you're on steroids.
My :pipebomb: