Miz tied up backstage by the Wyatts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Miz tied up backstage by the Wyatts and liar being wrote on his body WTF this isnt exactly PG WWE need to sort out what their viewing rating is it TV14 or PG tv. Anyways what does this mean? what has Miz done for the Wyatts to be after him

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
My brother told me about it. I was kind of upset that I didn't get to see it. Anybody have a video link for me?

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I thought it was a cool segment. It demonstrated the dark side of the Wyatt Family and what they're capable of doing to any of their opponents who try to cross them. Also, I think it was an interesting and unique way to hype up the Bray/Miz feud that they're trying to create. I didn't envision that happening so it has me wondering what other sick and twisted acts the Wyatts are capable of.

Reactions: Farooq

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Wyatts > Ryback and Lesnar
:troll:

thread/

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Amazing segment, but why are these on jobberdown? Why not put these on RAW? It happened with The Shield as well; they would get backstage promos and shit but never on RAW.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Amazing segment, but why are these on jobberdown? Why not put these on RAW? It happened with The Shield as well; they would get backstage promos and shit but never on RAW.

They're an afterthought currently, I wish I could give you a better answer but I can't. If it's not the corporation vs beards Raw fucks aren't given sadly, I'd love them to continue this shit. Bray can make Miz seem sympathetic by torturing him.

Reactions: David5150 and Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If anything, that makes it even more in demand. RAW is three hours long; surely they're desperate for meaningful content to fill the show? It baffles me as they have a unique character that is so easy to write for, and a decent character for them to torture in Miz.

Reactions: David5150 and seabs

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I wish Bray would tie me up and write on my chest too :sad:

It was an awesome segment though nonetheless. Seeing Bray doing something so odd and weird like this. Kinda reminded me of something the Undertaker would do, and oddly enough I love having weird characters like that around. It just seems cooler to have something out of the ordinary around, but not something to mythical. Hope they continue to do this with other superstars, it's pretty cool.

Reactions: RoyalRaven