Miz news on filming the marine 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just read this from Maryse's twitter

MARYSE OUELLET ?@maryse0uellet
Back to LA for a few hrs, ,,, repack ..... then off to Vancouver tonight for 6 weeks, my baby is filming the Marine 3...... #AWESOOOOOOME

So this means Miz is filming the marine 3 now so he wont be on Raw for a while. I hope when he comes back he gets winning again and has that top spot again it was wrong for him to job to every talent from how he was main eventing and was WWE champion at Wrestlemania 27

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Good. I wan't The Miz OFF my screen for a LONG time. Not because I hate Mizanian, but because he needs a total repackage.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'll miss the Miz but hopefully he'll get a nice push when he returns.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
One more spot open? Lots of opportunities being open for some other guys. I'll miss Miz though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Leo C said:
One more spot open? Lots of opportunities being open for some other guys. I'll miss Miz though.

This summer definitely became more interesting with all these open spots.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Your right about that all these opens spots available for new talent to strike and get them spots is awesome to think about. With Miz gone filming the marine 3, Jericho suspended, Randy Orton suspended it creates so much space for newer talent to get used

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I hope he comes back as a face character. he should go for the IC title against Cody (if he is the champion) or a heel Christian (if he turns)