Miz Miz Miz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Miz has been stuck in a rut, basically since losing the WWE title. Let's throw out some ideas to make him relevant again, who would he feud with? How? Why also, give meaning to a feud.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'd have him return as a face with his new look and be the underdog in a feud with the superior wrestler in Daniel Bryan for the title. Have Bryan booked as the skilled cocky wrestler who just keeps beating people but rubs it so hard in their face.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'd have him in the MiTB match and Rey Mysterio. :)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'd have him feud with Christian for the Intercontinental Belt as the main titles are pretty much running themselves at the min so bring him back build him up and see where we go from there. Plus a feud with Christian I reckon would be epic as they are both good on the mic and it could get pretty heated!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
I'd have him feud with Christian for the Intercontinental Belt as the main titles are pretty much running themselves at the min so bring him back build him up and see where we go from there. Plus a feud with Christian I reckon would be epic as they are both good on the mic and it could get pretty heated!

Must admit seeing Miz and Christian go at it would be awesome.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Must admit seeing Miz and Christian go at it would be awesome.

:win:

I know right! Plus Christian may just help him get that little extra to really ME him!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Another great point. Christian makes anyone look good in the ring.

Plus we need more of Christian on TV!