Miz interview - being the villan, Marine and conversation with Vince.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Whether or not he loves playing the villian:

“Absolutely. I don’t want to be liked. I enjoy people hating me, I enjoy the Tweets that I get at @MikeTheMiz with people going, ‘You suck, you’re the worst, I can’t stand you. I don’t like you.’ Some people don’t like to hear negative things. That’s what feeds me. That’s what makes me want to do better and prove everyone wrong. So that’s basically why I’m so good.”

Starring in WWE’s The Marine:

“I’m doing a movie — Marine: Home Front. I’m huge. I’m going to be a huge movie star. I’m the most must-see WWE superstar, I’m a huge movie star. I mean, it’s going to be the whole chi-bang.”

Vince McMahon wanting him to be WWE’s Ryan Seacrest when he first arrived:

“It’s funny you bring up Ryan Seacrest. When I first came to WWE, they wanted me to be the host of Smackdown! I go into Vince’s office and he’s like, ‘Alright, Miz. We want you to be like the Ryan Seacrest of the WWE.’ By the way, I didn’t even think Vince McMahon even knew who Ryan Seacrest was.

“But, whenever your boss tells you, ‘We want you to be the Ryan Seacrest of this.’ That’s just a bad thing in general. Especially when you’re in WWE. You want to be the guy that’s tough. ‘Hey, I’m The Miz!’ But, no. I’m in there like, ‘Hey, What’s up! Welcome to WWE’s Friday Night Smackdown!’

“… Then, I turned that into the most must-see former WWE champion. And [I steal] the show. Everybody [watches] me

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Miz has gotten to a great place considering how he started. He also plays a great heel.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I like how Miz stays in kayfabe even when he's not in WWE. :dawg: