Miz deserves more...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Don't you guys think so too? I mean I'm not a Miz mark but hey, he truly has the mic skills and the talent to be able to get over superstar's, have proper PPV matches, and not be squashed by a miserable dancing bulldozer.

What do you think?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
HELL NO! HE FUCKIN SUCK AS A WRESTLER THE WROST EVER AND THE WROST TO EVER WIN A WWE CHAMPION!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Miz deserves more, but if I sat down and made a list of guys who deserve better than they get he probably wouldn't crack the top 5.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
By your logic every wrestler who isn't CM Punk is the worst ever Randy. Just today you've called both Miz and Dolph it (Two guys who are agreed to a be good and a great wrestler respectively) Fanboy :cena:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
By your logic every wrestler who isn't CM Punk is the worst ever Randy. Just today you've called both Miz and Dolph it (Two guys who are agreed to a be good and a great wrestler respectively) Fanboy :cena:

MIZ SUCK! Dolph is not good at wrestling! CM Punk not the only wrestler I like! People hate Brayn? When did I ones said hated him oh NEVER he is a great wrestler he just not better then CM Punk and b/c I said that that make me a guy who hate him? HELL FUCK NO I got 1 of he T-Shit lat week and Unbox in front! STFU! I know what I taking I no who go and who need work and who just flat out SUCK!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I agree, Miz deserves more. But then again, as Dolph's said, he's not the only one. Ziggler is another example.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HELL NO! HE FUCKIN SUCK AS A WRESTLER THE WROST EVER AND THE WROST TO EVER WIN A WWE CHAMPION!

This is the wrost spelling I've ever seen.

Lets face it, Miz lost Vince's approval and isn't Triple H's Chosen One. He's not getting back to the ME unless he gains massive amounts of weight.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Randy is gradually becoming less and less coherent. Pretty soon his posts are going to look like Egyptian Hieroglyphics

Reactions: Rysenberg

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
MIZ SUCK! Dolph is not good at wrestling! CM Punk not the only wrestler I like! People hate Brayn? When did I ones said hated him oh NEVER he is a great wrestler he just not better then CM Punk and b/c I said that that make me a guy who hate him? HELL F*** NO I got 1 of he T-s*** lat week and Unbox in front! STFU! I know what I taking I no who go and who need work and who just flat out SUCK!

No, THiS I the worst spelling I've ever seen...

Have you actually tried taking a deep breath before posting? Try it.... Seriously

#darksidegames

I hope Miz gets pushed to the moon!!! He is money!

I hope Ziggler doesn't get turned into another Mr Perfect! He needs to ME and hold titles!!!!

CM Punk, much better last summer..

His tweets are still gold though!

#darksidegames

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:

WWE let Miz win the title? How did WWE go from Austin and Undertaker to Miz as WWE champion. :facepalm1:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Randy is gradually becoming less and less coherent. Pretty soon his posts are going to look like Egyptian Hieroglyphics

:dawg:
hei.jpg