Mistakes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

What have you done in your life that you thought was a good idea at the time, only for it to backfire, and blow up in your face?

CT Styles

Had sex with a girl a few days after she broke up with her boyfriend, we were both drunk.

Cheated on my girlfriend around a year ago with two girls at the same time pretty much, we were all drunk. I told her the next day, I thought telling her was the right thing to do.

I'll think of more..

Kaedon

Reaction score
I was out drinking with two lady friends. After getting wasted I was walking home with them and this guy came from behind one and pinched her ass. Now, if I was sober I would have let it go, but I was drunk, and I followed the dude into a dark alley where I find out hes bigger than I am and I get my ass beat.

MikeRaw

...how in the hell did you pull that off?

Well, I moved in between school years, so I was supposed to go to the new one, but hated it, so I just didn't end up going.. And no, my parents weren't just like "hey, sure, take a year off". Hell, I wasn't even supposed to take a full year off. I started off just saying I wanted to decide what I was gonna do, but then it eventually just spiralled out of control. Probably the worst year of my life though. Cool things such as being able to stay up late every night, not worry about school work, etc, were good, but afer a few months got boring anyways. I would've gone back halfway through, but what purpose would that serve? I just waited til the start of the following year, and went then. I should mention that all that was a few years ago though.

CT Styles

Well, considering you're 16 and it was 'a few years ago' it would've most likely been a more unimportant year, but still, every year is probably needed.

CT Styles

Yeah, even if you can't pay, some schools just take what you can give them.

Kizza

Oh, I wasn't sure, judging by the fact you took a whole year off.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The only real mistake the comes to mind is shoplifting and having my little brother there when I was doing it, so he got in trouble too. And of course the smurf ass cop who caught us [me] told my parents that my brother was helping me, so he got in trouble with them too, and they didn't want to believe either of us when I said he wasn't involved.

That's the one thing in my life I'm SURE I would do differently.

MikeRaw

Oh, I wasn't sure, judging by the fact you took a whole year off.

Well, first, once you're 16 you're free to do what you want in terms of school. That doesn't really apply here, seeing as I wasn't 16 when it happened, but yeah, you can legally drop out at 16 (not that I would).
As for before that, technically, yeah, you're supposed to go, but they won't like send cops to your door if you don't or anything. They won't throw you in jail for it. But you do have to do something about it, which is why I was forced to see counselling for why I wouldn't want to go :laugh:. It was a waste of time, but it stopped me from being in any trouble for it, so whatever. Like I said though, it was a pretty shitty year, but the worst part is that it set me back a year, so instead of being in grade 11, I'm in 10.