AMA Miss Anarky and Killer Kandi vs. Randolph Raidokken - Under Pressure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
7681ec131f4300f7bac9aa40fee8c7a3e6286a50.png

Chains Are a Girl's Best Friend
Handicap Match
standard tag rules
Miss Anarky and Killer Kandi vs. Randolph Raidokken

XWFAnarky-1.png
XWFKandi-1.png
VS.
XWFRaid-1.png

#HandicapMatch

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, Apr. 25th, 2021.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No One Can Serve Two Masters
Patience has its limits, take it too far and it's cowardice.

DqtdDfWWoAAKlab.jpg

We open up in a messy Mid-Atlantic gym. Appears like it might be Kandi's with her insignia on the walls.

I honestly don't know what to say heading into this match. The man uplifted me and tried to motivate me after a tough loss. He certainly didn't deserve to have Misandry attack just because I dared ask why she didn't help me in that same way.

Kandi roughly stuffs her gym bag with intent. She's ready to get her hands on someone, but who?

At the same time I don't personally see that same fire from him. Where's he been since this went down. I checked the hospital. They let him out. He's been deathly quiet since. He's got this big match coming up and he has nothing to say?

Kandi hands her bags and keys to a valet and she heads into the training room with a punching bag and goes to town on it.

At this point I think I have more to sort out with my longtime partner and associate the so-called "Mistress of Anarky" than I have to worry about in this match. Whatever will be will be with this opponent, honestly. I don't sweat Raidokken. If we can get on the same page, one man can't beet us. This pair is like Arrogance Meeting Aggression. This is the true meaning of AMA right here. She even brings the Anarchy. We know they love that, Maybe it's my turn to bring the Mayhem. It might just be what's missing around here. What say you? Should we spice things up?

She roundhouses kicks the bag straight off the chains and tells him someone to have fixed and hands them a couple hundred.

I don't know where my girl's head is at or if she's trying to teach me something. I was a little girl when she took me in in Japan. Maybe I need to listen. Maybe she's not down showing me the way. This is something I'll figure out at Under Pressure.

We fade to black as Kandi gets in her Mercedes-Benz to drive to Hotlanta for the show.​