Miranda Cosgrove Breaks Ankle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

nice one man love pamela she has an asshole of a 9 year old judt kidding nice job

Miller

Reaction score
Very nice man, pamela is so hot

xtremebadass

nice job, but that whole 9 yr old asshole thing kinda threw me off, nice one mat, nice post tho man, i repd ya

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
VANDALIA, Ill. -- Actress and singer Miranda Cosgrove has broken her ankle in a tour bus accident in southern Illinois.

Gina Schulman, a spokeswoman for the star of Nickelodeon's "iCarly," says the accident happened early Thursday on Interstate 70 near Vandalia, 70 miles northeast of St. Louis. Schulman says all five passengers on the bus "will be fine."

Schulman says Cosgrove's "Dancing Crazy Summer Tour" is postponed until further notice. Cosgrove was scheduled to perform Friday in Wichita, Kan., and Saturday in Denver.

She says, "Miranda thanks everyone for their understanding and support."

Cosgrove stars as Carly Shay, the daughter of a colonel serving overseas, on "iCarly." Her album is "High Maintenance." She also featured in "The School of Rock" and voiced the character Margo in "Despicable Me."