Minor Site Updates Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Inspired by the amount of work we have to do on the site before Wrestlemania, I thought I would make this so we can announce it in small bites instead of continuous threads letting you know what we have done and where. This thread is of course for minor updates so don't expect anything major to be posted here. The thread will be closed permanently so we can announce the minor updates easier.

Big announcements will be coming up however regarding streaming (you'll love it) and other stuff.

Minor updates (30th March - 2014)
  • The "Home" button now takes you to our home site: http://watchwrestling.ch/home/
  • We have added a "Watch" tab at the top so forum users can access wrestling videos faster and easier, via WatchWrestling of course. *
  • "Store" has temporarily been removed until we have ironed out the bugs that has resulted in users losing their cash and not getting what they have paid for.
  • Small policy change regarding forum etiquette.
  • The site has a new Twitter account. Do follow us @wwforums
*I will be taking requests in the future regarding more tabs to add in the drop-down menu. Perhaps in time we will set up a showcase system which will better showcase what wrestling content we have to offer you.

Status
Not open for further replies.