Mine Crisis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

I dont really know why I made this but I thought it would be an interesting topic. After reading the Jena 6 thread or whatever, I suddenly remembered another big story.
If you remember, a month or more ago, there was a big Utah Mine "catastrophe" that got huge attention. What happened was a mine apparently collapsed during a normal day, trapping 6 miners. It took weeks to finally get in and make access and when they drilled holes, no communication was reached. Most thought the miners were already dead but nevertheless, they went in to search. During this, the mine collapsed again, killing and injuring more miners.
Now, some people thought that it was dumb for them to be sent in in the first place, and were outraged while other families continued to push the mining company to do more.
In the end, no conclusion was reached and the mine was shut down while the miners couldve still been alive.
Its doubtful they are alive now but chances are they were for some time, which would be dreadful!
Anyways, what do you tink they shouldve done!

-Continued going in and risk losing more miners while they might not reach the trapped ones and possibly die in an attempt.

-Not tried in the first place as they were probably dead.

-Not tried in the first place even though they may have been alive, if the families wanted in, they shouldve.

-Tried again in a few days to a week.

-Not rush and devise a perfect plan, or closest they could, in an attempt to pull it off without any lives lost, even if it meant waiting a while longer than originally. (This way if the miners were still alive, they could be rescued without fatalities, and if they were dead, noone else died)

Givey our thoughts...

MikeRaw

OMG Showstopper.If you EVER watch the news,you would know. It was a thing that happened a month or so ago so Im askign what people wouldve liked to have seen done in the rescue attempt.