Milky Way Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MainEvent

Reaction score
From the desk of Allan "The Skunk" Robinson:

To wrestling fans around the world,

My name is Allan Robinson. Most of you are probably far too young to remember, but those who aren't might recognize me as "The Skunk." I wrestled for just about every promotion there is, in just about every country there is. Unfortunately, my career was cut short due to a rookie mistake from an opponent assigned to me. I was forced to hang up my boots, as heart breaking as that was for me. I faded into the background noise of every day life once again, off the road, off TV, back to buying beer and lottery tickets from the corner store.

Lottery tickets turned out to be a great idea however, because I won the f*cking jackpot! I may not be able to get in the ring and kick ass and take names like I used to, but thanks to free money from strangers, I'm lucky enough to be able to be around my one passion for the rest of my life. I'm starting an international wrestling promotion.

I have personally hand picked many and more of the best pro wrestling talents from across the globe. I have chosen the most skilled elite, I pay my roster well, but they have to earn it. They may not be from the same side of the tracks, they probably don't see eye to eye, some are small, some are big, some volunteer for charities, some are complete *ssholes. But they all share one thing, and that one thing is why they're going to be traveling the world and practicing their craft, making millions of dollars while doing it. Passion. Every single man or woman you see on my television show will have more passion for this business than you've ever seen in any other ring. I guarantee.

A(nother) new era in wrestling is near... and it all started with a Big Bang...

Stay tuned for more notes from the desk of Allan "The Skunk" Robinson, including news and rumours, wrestler biographies, and show previews!

CT Styles

The backstory isn't original at all, I've seen it so many times. But then again, most backstories have been used so it all comes down to your talent. Let's see what you got.

The Rated R CMStar

The jackpot storyline is already played out, however all the extra stuff was nice. I'll be reviewing what you've got.

MainEvent

Reaction score

Meet the family...

What is the one thing in the world worth fighting over? Peace. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I think I have a friend who can get the point across.

Brother Nature

Standing at 4' 20" tall, weighing in at 185 pounds, I am Milky Way Wrestling's resident high-flyer. Some might call me a hippie, some might call me a stoner, but you better not call me late for dinner! What was I talking about again? Oh yeah...

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, like a bong hit. I'm here to promote respect and love among each and every one of us! You don't have to hug trees or sit in a circle and sing songs with an acoustic guitar, but if you're walking around backstage like you're something special, treating others like they're below you... thats where I come in. Quiver in fear of the Dread Lock, because when the clock strikes 4:20, nobody is gonna be able to talk you down from this bad trip...

Stay tuned for more notes from the desk of Allan "The Skunk" Robinson, including news and rumours, wrestler biographies, and show previews!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
It looks good but Brother nature can't be 4" 20" tall.

Evil Austin

^ It is possible, rememer the juniors in 2005 on smackdown that was a division full of midgets.

Oh well, um I guess good luck not much to say Ill pop by every now and then and check it out.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It looks good but Brother nature can't be 4" 20" tall.

It's a gimmick thing. You do know what 420 is a reference to, right?

I don't know what to say about this. The first character seems pretty fun, and I'm hoping I see more with this.

MainEvent

Reaction score

Meet the family...

Okay, so by show of hands... who here has had a nightmare before? Me too. Now who here has woken up and seen that very nightmare on their favourite wrestling show? Only me? Well that's gonna change. Allow Mr. Morrison Crowley to introduce a six foot three inch, two hundred and seventy five pound MWW liability that was assigned to him.

Crowley: Is he cursed? We don't know. Where is he from? Good question. Why does he do what he does? Nobody quite understands. But he does do what he does, and nobody can stop him. Not even me. I can at best calm the savage beast for mere moments, only delaying the inevitable... which usually tends to be bodily destruction.

The Shaman is a mystery, as plain as it is true.
His religion is magick, his weapon... voodoo.
Whether you believe in it or not, it couldn't matter less...
When the Shaman walks down to the ring, your faith will be put to the test.

MainEvent

Reaction score

Getting to know the family a little better...

I sat down with for a short interview with one half of the tag team known as The Alpha Males, Freddy Jones.

The Skunk: What are you looking forward to most about the Big Bang?

Freddy Jones: Basically... I just love winning fights. Beating people up is cool, but knowing you came out on top is the best feeling in the world. I tend to choose smaller, weaker opponents.

The Skunk: What are your long term goals?

Jones: To win tag team gold, with my partner Cory Stills of course!

The Skunk: What is your biggest fear?

Jones: Birds, without question. You see these people everywhere with hideous scars all over their faces and bodies, bird victims, these people who have had to have skin cut from their ass and grown onto their face. No thanks, hospitals freak me out, especially ones filled with ugly creepos like you'll find in the bird ward.

seX-Power

Lol, random. I like this BTB so far.

Idk, but if you do an introduction for every charachter then I think it may need to be edited into one post cause it could be spamming.