Mike, what the fuck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
-Constantine as smod? This is fucking gay.

Point #1: The reason for XBA not being one is lame. Who cares if people don't agree with him in that position? As long as he does his shit, whatever. If people don't like him, they don't have to deal with him if they don't want to and they can go to another member of staff. If he is too friendly, who cares? I'm a bitch and I mod other forums and know how to keep it fair, regardless of whether I like people or not. XBA has shown a few times he has a bit of a backbone. He might not do it all the time but he's shown he has at least a hair of it inside of him.

Point #2: The newest smod position should have gone to Enzo or Knox. Both are smart guys who bring good discussion to the forum, not that fucking smurf wigger, who flames Weebo and then steps in and tries to control the situation when others flame.

I oppose this decision, reverse it and give it to Enzo or Knox.

J...

Reaction score
-Constantine as smod? This is fucking gay.

Point #1: The reason for XBA not being one is lame. Who cares if people don't agree with him in that position? As long as he does his shit, whatever. If people don't like him, they don't have to deal with him if they don't want to and they can go to another member of staff. If he is too friendly, who cares? I'm a bitch and I mod other forums and know how to keep it fair, regardless of whether I like people or not. XBA has shown a few times he has a bit of a backbone. He might not do it all the time but he's shown he has at least a hair of it inside of him.

Point #2: The newest smod position should have gone to Enzo or Knox. Both are smart guys who bring good discussion to the forum, not that fucking smurf wigger, who flames Weebo and then steps in and tries to control the situation when others flame.

I oppose this decision, reverse it and give it to Enzo or Knox.

I agree with this alot. I think Xtremebadass was a good Mod/Smod/Admin. He did his job at every position and did damn good job of it keep shit in check and such and has proven time and time again he can run shit like the MMA section, Tipsters and shit like that. Im not against Constitine for Smod but do believe XBA should be at least Mod if not Smod.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
XBA stepped down as mod. I offered XBA smod a few weeks ago and he was barking orders and demands at me saying he would only do it under certain terms. This is the way it is.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
So what about Knox and Enzo? WAY more deserving people than some annoying wigger smurf. This is bullshit, man. You're smarter than this.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
This will all be changed when the forum turns against Constantine. I don't know what he has over about 8-10 people that aren't apart of any "kliqs" that have more "potential" than Constantine. This is really not even fair to him, as MC has shown he'll easily turn on his own guys that he picks when it gets too hot. When everyone points out how stupid this decision is, it'll only be a matter of time before he gets demoted, and replaced by an even more illogical replacement. Same as what happened with Wordlife.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
He needs to get demoted and get replaced with Enzo or Knox.

I am hoping Mike has the sense to do this.

J...

Reaction score
It is pretty sad that as soon as a new admin or smod is crowned and the forum turns on them there gone. If America was ran this way we'd have a new president every few months. Fuck possibly every few weeks to day.

He needs to get demoted and get replaced with Enzo or Knox.

I am hoping Mike has the sense to do this.

This I disagree with. He should not/if ever be demoted unless there is a legit reason and people hating you is not a legit one if he's doing his job and doing it well the whole fucking forum besides staff should be able to hate him and it not matter.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Ehhh... Another Smod, another hate fest. This gets repetitive and annoying. Constantine, you're going to get demoted. Then we'll be back to the way we are, except a lot of people will hate you... Unless Mike becomes a hard ass and the people start to hate him too... It's like a Blue trend. >.>

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It is pretty sad that as soon as a new admin or smod is crowned and the forum turns on them there gone. If America was ran this way we'd have a new president every few months. Fuck possibly every few weeks to day.

This I disagree with. He should not/if ever be demoted unless there is a legit reason and people hating you is not a legit one if he's doing his job and doing it well the whole fucking forum besides staff should be able to hate him and it not matter.

It has NOTHING to do with hate. I find him fucking annoying and hypocritical and I have a sense that he is the 'I own this place' type of bitch but my personal feelings about him have no impact on not wanting him as smod. The entire point of this is that he's some fucking noob who just walked in here and got it handed to him when Enzo and Knox (amongst a few others) are far more deserving and have actually proven over time that they are worthy contributers to the forum and know how to handle being on staff.

This fucking guy just got here, why the fuck does he deserve it over the other two, who have already gone above and beyond proving they are far more suited and deserving of the role?

I barely even talk to Enzo and Knox yet even I know better about this situation. They are the people who should have been chosen.

-TJ-

Reaction score
So you hate his attitude? That's still hate. You hate the fact he's smod and Enzo/Knox Beard isn't. You hate the fact he just got here... <.<

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'd like for you to actually quote where I said 'hate'. I strongly disagree with the decision. That isn't hate.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Strongly Disagree is, in my mind, a synonym for hate. Now if you would've said you didn't like it or disagree. Maybe you could have said he might be good, but I believe Enzo or Knox Beard should of got it. But you didn't. I'm just saying its annoying to always shun down the guy who just got smod, because you feel you know the better choice. Now I'm going to be perfectly honest. I don't know who the hell Constantine is, but I'm going to give him a chance...

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Strongly Disagree is, in my mind, a synonym for hate.

So if you say '1 + 1 = 4' and I say 'I strongly disagree', that implies hate? Sorry man, but no. It just means that I don't agree with it whatsoever and it is the wrong choice imo.

Now if you would've said you didn't like it or disagree. Maybe you could have said he might be good, but I believe Enzo or Knox Beard should of got it. But you didn't. I'm just saying its annoying to always shun down the guy who just got smod, because you feel you know the better choice. Now I'm going to be perfectly honest. I don't know who the hell Constantine is, but I'm going to give him a chance...

I don't care if he is good or not at it, the point is that the two people I keep mentioning are far more deserving and it's bullshit that they get passed and some new guy gets it. It's like if you worked your ass off to get a higher position at work and some new comes in and gets it the next day.