Mike Chaos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You should permanently change your name to Methlab Mike.

Has a much nicer ring to it imo.

Wrestling Station

Chaos!!!!
thats the main reason for Big Show to retire! :D
2ho8e1l.gif

xtremebadass

"Mike Chaos" is just synonymous with the forum, changing it would just kill his reputation, not trying to influence anyone or anything, this is just my 2 cents

the dark knight

yea am used to chaos . a new name is not a good idea . what if iwf fucked up again? are going to say contact methlab? yuck chaos is better :p

3lions

Reaction score
AJ Styles should return ... [his original username]

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Awww... I feel so special a topic was made about me :)

Ya at work people call me Methlab Mike which is a case of irony, along with "Mike on Drugs" (considering I don't do drugs and all that).

But Methlab Mike has a good ring to it. Better than Rehab Ronnie or Stampbag Sean. The last time I changed my name to Hulk Hogan I don't know why and the "AJ Styles" name stuck for so long. People would still call me AJ long after I changed my name to Mike Chaos.

Slash

Reaction score
The closest thread i had for me was me jacking off to the divas undressed haha