Might be leaving for good.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should Lethal Weapon leave or stay?

• Leave IWF Forever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay on IWF

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Sadly yes that is the debate within me.

On one hand I like the IWF, it seems to be the perfect forum fit for me and it is small and kind of big but in the middle, it's really nice to actually be recognized.

Now for the down parts of it

I am going to try to not offend anybody in this post, please don't call me an attention whore either because I am not and would like to stay out of the limelight. But I can't, there is only so much that I can do and I hate that glass ceiling.

This has pent up in me for months, I have worked for the E-Fed and like it and like seeing you guys are happy for that and the promo grades but instead I got flamed for trying to push you guys to be better than you were doing.

GOOD INTENTIONS BUT BAD RESULTS, THAT'S IT RIGHT NOW.

CHOOSE YES OR NO IF I SHOULD LEAVE. I MAY DO WHAT YOU SAY BASED ON THE POLL.

REMINDER: I am gone for good if I leave, I won't come back. Put me on my word for that

This Guy

I can't vote in this, because I don't follow the e-fed and therefore I can't judge what is going on there. the ultimate question is are you pushing them to be better or encouraging them to be better. There is a difference. If you can figure out what it is, it may answer why they resent you for it. just my opinion though. But since I don't know the answer to that I won't vote in this.

and also just so everyone realizes that even though I've made it clear I don't like LW, this is not a flaming issue, this has nothing to do with our personal beef. I don't wish anyone to leave for any reason, but I would like to state for the record that no one seems to leave forever of there own will. They always come back...and Lethal I feel you would be no different, but I could be wrong.

the dark knight

like i said in the shitbox, leaving just because some people hate is not a very good reason. if u have a better reason to leave, then leave. but for now, stay..

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
LW man......its allllllll up to you....Just know that I support your decision regardless of what you do.I feel like ive made a friend in you so I wouldnt be happy if you left.Make what ever desicion YOU feel is best,not anyone else.

phantomgerald

We don't exactly see eye-to-eye, so I voted for you to leave, but honestly I won't care what you did

But why let what others say bother you? Try being the bigger man.

Wrestling Station

Why ask people to tell you what to do? really man, this forum is the best, and if you leave you will never find a better one to replace this. So if you feel some hiatus or sadness inside of you, you can take a break off and come back freshned again. Rather than posting a poll about this.

I dont see why people might hate you? you might have some hate from some, but not all IWF members hate you. Everyone of us have some members that might disagree or hate us. That doesnt mean the you should leave due to that fact.

If you did something wrong before, try to learn from it and carry on with your life (whether its in the forum or outside the forum in real life).

thats all i have to say, and as This Guy said, we dont want any member to leave the site.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I said Stay, who cares what others think the promo grades always wanted me to do better, it's shame people complained.

But bottom line it's up to you.

3lions

Reaction score
Personally, I don't care. Members come and go, but the forum remains. If you want to leave, then sign out and don't come back. If you want to stay, shut up and carry on with what you are doing. It seems as thought you are the sort of person who people either love, or hate. I know I have had my problems with you, but I don't hold grudges over the net, what's the point really?

But yehh, my point is: Do what you want. Nobody will care, in the long run.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hell I voted for you to stay. You add colour to the forum, and I enjoy having you around.