Middle Ground Wrestling

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

StingerVI Presents Middle Ground Wrestling
1t2e0l.jpg

Backstory

Paul Heyman was released from the WWE after scripting a horrid pay-per-view known as December to Dismember in 2006. Since then Paul Heyman has been working for “The Sun News”. Heyman his felt terrible since losing his Extreme Championship Wrestling product to Vince Mcmahon. Paul Heyman always wanted to own his wrestling franchise again. Paul Heyman had finally found his opportunity to get what he wanted. Although there was one catch, Heyman knew he couldn't start another “Extreme” wrestling organization again. This new creation of his was going to be regular matches with special type matches as any other wrestling promotion. How was Heyman gonna start another organization? It all happened like this.

Paul Heyman has payed close attention to the downfall of mainstream wrestling such as TNA and Wwe. In recent months Mr. Mcmahon has been giving away 1 million dollars every week on Monday Night Raw. Heyman thought that if Vince gave up so much money every week, surely he'd be easy to brought out. Paul Heyman didn't have the money to buy out WWE despite that though.

Paul has been watching TNA as of late as well. He knew TNA was a inferior brand to WWE. So one day Paul Heyman went and visited TNA's Headquarters. Paul had told Jim Cornette his plans to buy out WWE. Jim Cornette was against the idea, but after Heyman heavily persuading Jim Cornette, he agreed to try to buy out WWE so long as he got 75% of the deal and he would be in charge of this new brand. Paul had agreed to Jim Cornette's demands, shortly after. Jim Cornette was asked to sign a contract agreeing to the terms. For now Jim Cornette thought he was getting the better deal out of the two. Little did Cornette know, signing that contract confirmed the end of TNA.

Two months later WWE has turned into a faction of what WCW was. The superstars are all upset because their matches are being cut short due to “Mcmahon's Million Dollar Giveaway”. Meanwhile, Paul Heyman and every other smart wrestling fan noticed the downfall of WWE. He knew it was his time to do what he thought of months ago. To end WWE and start his promotion.

Paul Heyman and Jim Cornette both visited WWE Headquarters to pay Mr. Mcmahon a visit. Paul Heyman told Vince straight up. He then pulled out a contact. He asked Vince to sign it and the TNA name would be his(Vince's)

Jim Cornette freaks out, having know idea he sold TNA to Heyman months ago. He then starts begging Heyman to take to contract from Vince. Heyman ignores Cornette's plead. Mcmahon smiles diabolicaly at Cornette and signs the contract. Vince now owns TNA and WWE, so he thinks. Mcmahon laughs and tells both to get the hell out of his building. Heyman asks Vince does he get anything for giving him the TNA brand. Vince says “NO” and tells Heyman to leave his office. Heyman doesn't go anywhere and Cornette stays to see whats going on now.

Heyman grabs the contract that Cornette and Mcmahon both signed. He pulls a transparent paper from the back of the fake contract. Heyman rips up the contract both Jim and Vince signed, and he calls them both idiots because that transparent contract gives Mr. Heyman rights to WWE and TNA. And with that contract, Heyman has decided to combine everyone from WWE and TNA to create his new found promotion MGW!

More to come..........

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Seems amazingly unrealistic lol. McMahon isn't stupid. Should be interesting to see where you go from here.

Trust me Vinnie Mac isn't done yet, but I won't spoil.

I'm adding more info to the prologue tomorrow, I feel as if I left so much unexplained. I wanna feel in some gaps. But for now, I sleep. Goodnight

CT Styles

It's really unrealistic. Better if the contract was for some wrestlers to start up MGW. Hell, I'll check out Part 2.

Toddy

Reaction score
Very unrealistic
But who cares
If he wants to make it unrealistic then he can make it unrealistic

Sorry

This isn't my original MGW BTB. I had the original one that I worked on for 4 weeks mistakenly deleted from my computer.

This btb that I present now was rushed and it was my friend's idea for the plot. I don't feel right not using my original btb. I have a backup hard drive where all my files are stored. It'll take me a LOOOOOOONG time to find all 15 of the files that I worked hard on but at least i'll feel comfortable using my original, and better work.

So i'm asking this thread be closed for now, again I'm sorry.