Mickie James fingers Trish

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Romo Is God

Reaction score
ROFLCOPTA.

That crowd was fucking awesome. Wish we had more like that these days.

Travis40

I watched that PPV live, it was fucking awesome. Me and my friend totally went apeshit when that happened :shifty:

Qwake

Holy fuck! I thought you were gonna have some cheap us fake bull shit, that was great :shifty:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
*cough*

DYKE!!!

*cough*

seriously-thou..."the fuck?!"

man, thats some shit that chuck zombie would pull off on 3lions or some-queer-faggish shit like that...

if their was some Ne'gro-Wrestlers...they fo-sure wouldn't be doing that gayass "Grab-Yo-Geed" bull shit...ya-heard?!

chessarmy

lol, what a PPV that was. I miss Mickie James' phyco gimmick...

MikeRaw

^^^He said " What a PPV that was", now "what PPV was that" lol. Anyways, ya, I dont even now how i found that, but i saw it a few days ago and yesterday decided to post it. Mickie should go back to being like that:)

xtremebadass

There is no crowd like a chicago crowd I tell you what...that PPV had alot of great matches though, and that one was one of the best Women's matches of all time period.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If only they hadn't completey botched the finish.