Mick Foley Addresses WWE Return Rumors, NXT Changing Timeslots In Canada

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
– Mick Foley posted a blog regarding his experience at the “Gathering of the Juggalos” earlier this month and addressing rumors of a potential return to WWE.

“As I mentioned, there’s this rumor out there that I might be returning to WWE sometime soon, and if the rumor proves to be true, my chances of returning to this one-of-a-kind atmosphere in 2012 will be dramatically reduced,” Foley wrote.

– The Score in Canada will be airing NXT on Wednesday nights at 9:00 p.m. beginning Aug. 31, 2011. College football will air in NXT‘s former spot on Thursday nights.

– “WWE Magazine’s” 2011 poster book, which hits newsstands this Tuesday, featuring 20 giant photos of the likes of CM Punk, John Cena, The Rock and Randy Orton. Click here to view the issue’s cover.

– The Ventura County Star has published an article on the wrestling dominated play, “The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity.” Kristoffer Diaz’s play will be performed Tuesday through Oct. 9 at the Geffen Playhouse, 10886 Le Conte Ave., Los Angeles, California.