Michael & de Jong Family

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Michael is seen sitting in a car vlogging on his personal YouTube channel. He's wearing black aviators, a black baseball cap backwards and a white track jacket. The text across the bottom of the screen reads "Mexico DF, Mexico". He has the RWK Imperial Championship around his shoulder, holding the phone with his other hand.

Michael: Welcome back to the channel guys, it's Michael! I'm here in Mexico City. I was invited by AMLL (inside joke as it is a mix of AAA and CMLL (stands for Administración Mundial de Lucha Libre)). They heard that the biggest goddamn name in the industry was BACK, and they wanted me to defend this title at their Arena Mexico show. This will be my first match in 3 years, my first defense of this title, and the first stop on my world tour. I will be the greatest champion in professional wrestling history. So I'll see you guys when I get to the arena.

Michael whooshes his hand in-front of the camera to transition to a montage of Michael looking at the sights, enjoying the weather and making his way to the stadium.

Michael: I've already seen that there's a lot of talk about the future of this title. There's been a lot of peons trying to stake their claim. These jamokes think they can take this title, they think they can just say they're the champion...that's not how it fucking works! Y'see this title doesn't make me the best, it means I AM the best...it's just a nice little trophy to recognize it. So, unless these parasites can work some miracles or use some spells to magically be the best, this title isn't going anywhere that's for damn sure. I'm not sure who I'm facing, I'll make sure they learn their lesson before they try stepping up to the very best in the business.

The camera cuts suddenly and starts again.

Michael: Well guys, that's it for this time. Make sure to HIT that like button, SMASH that subscribe button, RING that bell for notifications and leave a comment. ADIOS!

The video ends. The next time Michael is seen is on the broadcast at AMLL's weekly Carnicería Capital show in Mexico City.

Announcer: Presentando primero, el Campeón Imperial de RWK ... ¡Michael!

Michael makes his entrance. Sadly, AMLL has had to make budget cuts to the production department and played the wrong song. Michael walks out wearing leather pants and a latex wifebeater, brainstorming ways to parallel the demonic hunky drunk boy friend that is the subject of the song to his struggles with crack and hookers. He takes the title from around his waist and raises it above his head as he stands on the turnbuckle. The crowd would've creamed their boxers if they had any idea who Michael was. At that moment, Michael was intent on becoming a star in Mexico so he can be the cause of serious hearing loss (from the intense roars of the crowds). He takes off the latex top and is only wearing the latex tights, if they were any tighter the viewers would've known what religion he was. He warms up in the corner, awaiting his opponent.

Announcer: Presentando al enemigo... ¡Tommy de Jong!

Tommy de Jong walks out. He's 5'2 and is reported to weigh 110 pounds. Michael is in absolute shock at the sight of what looks like a child walking out. He's strutting and jiving to the killer MJ song and the crowd claps along. He struts down to the ring and does a little break dance in the middle of the ring. Michael is absolutely in shock, he turns to the ring side area asking anyone that can understand him whether this person is a child and why exactly a child is in the ring with him. The bell rings, but Michael is still so shocked that he has no idea what's going on. de Jong shows his quick wits and rolls up the distract, distraught, and distressed Michael: 1...2...3! de Jong wins the first fall! (This match is held under Lucha rules, meaning it's 2/3 falls).

Michael is in absolute shock. He staggers to his feet as Tommy celebrates ecstatically after picking up the first fall. Michael's shock turns to aggression and anger. He charges de Jong before the match is able to be restarted and hits the POUNCE™ that launched Tommy de Jong into the turnbuckle. Michael takes full mount and begins to hit de Jong with open hand slaps, closed fist punches and sharp elbow strikes. The referee pulls Michael off and allows de Jong to regain his composure before restarting for the second fall. As soon as the referee signals for it, Michael charges and hits a Harley Race high knee. de Jong is busted open.

Michael refuses to pin de Jong. He stands up the battered and bruised wrestler. He hits a suspended brainbuster. Michael seats de Jong in the corner and begins to stomp a mudhole. de Jong is bleeding profusely. Suddenly, a woman who appears to be in her 40s runs down to the ring and throws in a towel. The referee immediately calls for the bell and Michael is pulled off. Michael grabs the title belt and raises it in victory as the crowd throws trash into the ring. Michael walks to the back and the AMLL feed cuts to commercial.

Michael walks to the bookers office and demands to know who he was wrestling, who threw in the towel and what this all means for his career in Mexico. The booker is confused considering he doesn't speak English, so Michael shouts in frustration: "DIOS MIO!" suddenly the booker freezes in his seat. Michael is thrown off by his sudden fear. Michael turns around and it's Jet de Jong, Lilly de Jong, the old woman, a heavily bandaged Tommy de Jong and Bashley de Jong staring blankly at Michael wearing white robes in the doorway of the office. The booker runs out of the room and leaves Michael huffing and sweating, staring at the entire de Jong family. Lilly shuts the door and Bashley de Jong points for Michael to sit down in the desk chair. Michael, intimated at being in the crosshairs of the Netherland's foremost Mormon wrestling family does so without hesitation.

Michael: What's going on!?

Jet de Jong: Y'see, I'm great friends with Holland's number one promoter, Chris(toffel) Heitinga. He told me that the RWK Imperial Champion was coming to AMLL and that he wanted me to come here for a match. I told him that I have a blue chipper of a son that should get the chance, I thought I knew Michael could help him through it...

Michael: What the hell! I..- I didn't know he was your son!

Jet de Jong: You think you can beat Mr. Ziggo Dome's 14 year-old son to a pulp and get away with it? You think you can claim the legacy of the RWK Imperial Championship?

Michael: How is he your son, he's 14 and you're like 25-

Jet de Jong: It doesn't fucking matter if you can do math. I thought I could count on you to the the right thing, treat my boy right, show him that this industry does good for young kids like him. You caused my mother to run down to the ring and give up on him. He's fucking heartbroken that his own grandmother won't believe in him!

Paula de Jong: I'm Tommy's grandmother-

Jet de Jong: Shut up mumma...Michael, you've crossed a line. You don't pummel one of our brothers, sisters, children, fathers, mothers and get away with it!

Michael: Are you saying that your relationship is all intraconnec-

Jet de Jong: I'll say it one last time, you've made the biggest mistake in your life! We sent you a warning shot, but you're far too dense to know!

Michael:...What was the warning shot!?

Jet de Jong: Your goddamn theme music! We bribed the booker, Javier Hernandez, to change it! We warned you then and there but you've fucked it. You're gonna pay...

Bashley, Lilly, Tommy, Jet, and Paula all begin to walk closer and closer and circle Michael. Lilly grabs Michael by the hair, but Michael bursts out of his chair and charges out of the room. They refuse to run after him, but Michael is sprinting for his life, looking back occasionally. He runs into the locker room, grabs his title and gym bag and runs away before he runs out of the arena, hops into his rental and speeds away. The camera pans back to the exit door where the de Jong Family is standing holding hands and staring with slight grins.

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
Good read! A heel in Mexico is called a "rudo" btw, maybe you didn't know cabron but knowledge is power :xavier::sadpanda::chicken: