Michael Cole was amazing this week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
On Commentary Cole was good, balanced, entertaining with guests, WWE should look into this, when Lawler retires and Josh moves out of his parents house, Cole could commentate on his own. I hope to see more Cole Commentary nights

:cole:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It was nice, yeah. But I wouldn't like to see Cole announcing on his own every week.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Leo C said:
It was nice, yeah. But I wouldn't like to see Cole announcing on his own every week.

No not every week, but I would like to see it on occasions, he works well on his own, starting to see why Crayo hates Jerry and is a coleminer, too bad the username was taken

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
It also gives the chance to have Talent come down in assist in commentating and continue feuds.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Am i the only person who rarely notices that the commentators are even talking

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Cole's good. I thought he did an admirable job during Smackdown last night.

He still needs a foil. As I said on another thread (the Regal dedicated one in General), it would be absolute gold to hear Cole and Regal play off of each other as a commentary team now that Booker's GM.

wk

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be when I realized he was gonna announce on his own. Cole is great at his job, but sometimes you kinda need two announcers to play off of each other.

I miss Striker...

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I hate Michael Cole. every week, no matter what brand he is (so-called) "commentating" on.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think this proves Striker won't be on SD anytime soon, if they refused to put him there to cover for Josh.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cole NEED to turn into a face again he was great as a face he FUCKIN SUCK as a heel! And then turn King Heel as King is EPIC as one! And get Good old JR back!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Cole is an amazing commentator, end of. JR even said his favourite commentator partnership of all time was Cole and Taz.

And everyone knows you cannot disapprove JR. I love JR. Cole is good, can sometimes be a little annoying but that's what the WWE want.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Cole is an amazing commentator, end of. JR even said his favourite commentator partnership of all time was Cole and Taz.

Dude cole as a heel b/c he try to hard fuck up! When he was face he was being himself hell he was better then JR when he was a face! But he suck now!