Michael Bisping Wants Shot At Anderson Silva's UFC Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
GYI0062074410.jpg
Michael Bisping's team may not be having a ton of success to this point on the current season of The Ultimate Fighter, but that doesn't change the fact that he's still the favorite to beat Jason Miller when the two men finally meet in the cage. Some fans feel that beating Miller would give the UFC an excuse to put Bisping into a title shot against Anderson Silva.

A shot at the championship is exactly what Bisping told Fighters Only Magazine that he wanted:

"I feel I deserve a shot. I have got to beat Miller, he is tough, I am not looking past him. [But] its me, I'm the contender. Belfort has just been beat, Yushin Okami has just been beat, Sonnen got beat. What are they going to do, all they all going to keep beating each other up and then having another shot at him?

"I feel I match quite well with Anderson believe it or not, I think stylistically I will give him a good match up. I will do a better job than everyone has lately, Anderson hasn't even been in a fight lately. They haven't pressured him, they haven't turned it into a fight. The last fight Anderson had was against Chael Sonnen," he said.

I fully expect Bisping to dominate Miller when the two meet. But in terms of style matchups, Anderson Silva is an absolute nightmare for Mike.