Michael Bisping Pushes Around Little Reporter, Swears a Lot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
UFC middleweight and TUF 14 coach Michael Bisping probably isn't the most popular UFC fighter out there. Let's just get that out of the way now. While he's loved in the UK apparently, his unique brand of wit and honesty have failed to charm the pants off the rest of the world. And stuff like this could be why. He recently did an interview with Scandianavian reporter Bobby Cavian of MMANYTT.se, and I'm not gonna say that Bisping was drunk or anything, but - okay he was drunk.

The interview was filmed after he and fellow coach Jason "Mayhem" Miller co-hosted a screening of the premiere episode of The Ultimate Fighter 14, and it's not your typical Bisping. You'll either think this is hilarious and find that Bisping is actually pretty entertaining when he's had a few, or you're going to despise him even more. Because he spends at least some of the time insulting, pushing, and slapping the interviewer. And swearing. A lot. It was in a playful way, but still - see for yourself:

For the record, I think it's all pretty funny and harmless. Cavian did a followup interview with Mayhem where Miller promises to give him a Bully Beatdown, which actually makes sense for once. Fun Bisping fact learned from this goldmine of an interview -- he was apparently voted Coolest Man in the UK in 2008, and Liam Gallagher of Oasis finished second. I just have one question for our British readers - was 2008 really that bad over there?

The two coaches will face off at The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale on December 3rd.​