MGTOW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
This is a group I had heard of but never really thought much on it. It stands for Men Going There Own Way. Apparently, this is a group of men who are just fed up with women either in relationships, sexually, or as a whole.

These are the levels :
Level 0 - Situational Awareness: the member has "taken the red pill" and embraces the idea that gender equality is a lie and propaganda.
Level 1 - Rejection of Long-Term Relationships: the man rejects long-term relationships but will still partake in short-term relationships and sexual encounters.
Level 2 - Rejection of Short-Term Relationships: the member won't participate in hook-ups or any form of short-term or sexual relationships.
Level 3 - Economic Disengagement: a member at this stage refuses to earn more money than is necessary for sustaining life. He views the government as tyrannical and is trying to actively drain money from the bureaucrats.
Level 4 - Societal Disengagement: this is as far as a mainstream MGTOW can go. Here the man refuses to interact with society.

I get being fed up with a lot of women out there because a lot of them are more "manly" or aggressive in action, you know quick to fight, swear, cause a scene, ect. but not all women are like this (just like not all men are sex craving pigs) and it is a bit unfair to say/act this way. Also, they direct a lot of their hate at feminists (which is not exactly my cup of tea either) in a way that is both immature and just whole heartily stupid.

I was looking through their forums and a lot of it is mostly on appearance. Making fun of women who have fat or who are fat (yes, there is a difference, no it is not important). It is almost like walking through an 8th grade boy's locker room reading this garbage. It is like they assume all women over a size 3 are obese feminists who want to keep their balls in a jar. lol

People like this, groups like these... They don't help anyone. Why not encourage women to be healthier instead of just judging them and making fun of their weight/size? I don't care what sex, race, or weight you are you have every right to love your own body how ever it is. Picking on each other like a bunch of kids with one finger in our nose and the other up our ass isn't going to improve this world... it's just going to show the kids growing up in it that only looks and appearance matter.

They just make humanity look more and more Blue every day.

Anyone hear of this group?

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
They're pretty awful tbh. Just like Return of Kings and AVM and every other men's rights activist group.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Never heard of them, likely won't hear of them again.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
They're pretty awful tbh. Just like Return of Kings and AVM and every other men's rights activist group.
I never heard of those groups but I am sure they are equally disturbing.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Never heard of them, likely won't hear of them again.

Apparently they are growing in numbers...
It is probably made up of men who can't be in relationships (it is too hard). men who slept around so much they have ED at 33, and men who are in the closet. I can't take a group seriously when they just go around bashing women.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Aka men who can't lose their virginity aka Lockard and edge4ever.

giphy.gif

Apparently they are growing in numbers...
It is probably made up of men who can't be in relationships (it is too hard). men who slept around so much they have ED at 33, and men who are in the closet. I can't take a group seriously when they just go around bashing women.

I love how it's 2016. We have the Internet and everyone has all the information in the world right in their pocket at all times. And with such amazing accessibility to information we've been gifted, we get to listen to such visionaries as these twats with the IQ of wiper fluid.

Oughta find a website for these dickwagons. "In his spare time, the person who runs this organization can be found talking about your mother over the Call of Duty headset".

• Haha
Reactions: Rogue and Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
giphy.gif

I love how it's 2016. We have the Internet and everyone has all the information in the world right in their pocket at all times. And with such amazing accessibility to information we've been gifted, we get to listen to such visionaries as these twats with the IQ of wiper fluid.

Oughta find a website for these dickwagons. "In his spare time, the person who runs this organization can be found talking about your mother over the Call of Duty headset".

A lot of these groups start out for a good a reasonable cause then up up being the equivalent to an ass wipe. People sure to love ruining things and blaming everyone else. lol

Snowman1

Reaction score
A lot of these groups start out for a good a reasonable cause then up up being the equivalent to an ass wipe. People sure to love ruining things and blaming everyone else. lol

Good cause my ass!

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I never heard of those groups but I am sure they are equally disturbing.

Yup, they're all within the same realm of being awful. And we musn't forget the Honeybadgers, who are female MRA's- perhaps the most scary of them all.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'ma form my own group dedicated to not giving a fuck about Neptune's threads. :senhor:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Really lol Neptune makes the best threads around, nothing's gonna ever keep 'em down.

Raw being good turns me into an Aids cosplayer apparently

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune