Mgs4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok someone explain this game to me. I dont get what you have to do. I was just playing for like 20 minutes and was in nothing but cut scenes. Then these walking leg machines attacked me, and now I have to go through this level taking forever to wait for these dumb asses to move? Is that how you play just sit around waiting? Someone help me out, do I have to go back and play ALL of them to even come close to comprehending?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'll help you, we'll both start a new game and i'll msg you while we both play and give you a walkthrough.

Reaction score
WTF?! NO?! Tell me how to play the gad damn game. I dont need you holding my hand through the game. I want to play it, I just want to know what I have to do. Do I have to sit around the whole game with my thumb up my ass? Or what...

Chill

Its more then 1 way to play, most newbies to MGS4 usually start off on easy and the cutscenes can be skipped.

I usually do the sneaky thing after I beat the game a good 2 or 3 times.

You can always Rambo your way through the the game doing your first play through.

The Gecko's you can ignore to later in the game.

If you never played a Metal Gear game, I advise you to skip most of the cutscenes.

I put a 100% complete save data on a certain website but that'll spoil it for you. I also have some passwords that are spoiler free.

MGS4 is different from most MGS4, it was meant to appeal to new gamers to the series. You'll adapt to it soon. Once you do, try to get all emblems which is a huge task that took me forever.

Once you feel ready, join Clan Stingerz on Metal Gear Online for some real Tactical Espionage Action :yes:

Reaction score
i tried stealthing through and i tried ramboing through and neither of them are working for me. im on the shit when you gotta get to the mark 2. going through the buildings as all the guys walk around. am I just supposed to kill them one by one with the slitting of the throat or do i active camo through the whole thing?

Kill them and help the rebels for a good result but first find the rocket launcher.

Or you can go straight to your destination but if you don't help the rebels you're only making more enemies.

If you wanna be Sneaky about then yes the knife will and always will be the most trustworthy weapon for sneaking.

If you want to rocket, you really, really have to pay attention to your surroundings.

Oh yeah drag them to a dark area.

Reaction score
well i dont know where the rockets are, but i just know that i was knifing some fools and then they all ran up on me like mad men and the active camo shit dont work when they right on top of you and shit.