Metro Exodus Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to this game as a fan of the first two and the books I except nothing, but greatness from this one. Also, the fact you have to maintain weapons and other little details makes it great and feels like an actual survival game.

Reactions: WrestleRacer91
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to this game as a fan of the first two and the books I except nothing, but greatness from this one. Also, the fact you have to maintain weapons and other little details makes it great and feels like an actual survival game.
Finally another Metro fan. February 22nd is all we have to wait till. :)

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

Weapons Trailer, and I have to say the fact that you can customize your weapons on the go is a great addition.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

50 minutes of gameplay...awesome. Also, what is interesting is that this is taking place in the Caspian Desert, which would be around the Caspian Sea, and also means that you now further from Russia as this would be around Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan.