Metallica!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
f_Metallicam_d25f45b.jpg

Sorry about the caps.. just felt like doing so! :smilie4:

Kassidy

Reaction score
i love this piece but the only thing i dont like is the text box, if anything you should have made it damn just forgot the words lol umm look at my kassidy sig and notice the text box behind the words? it has part of the bg in it.

exC.On

Reaction score
^ clipping mask?

looks good, a bit over sharpened, text isnt good either, it may be to much for my taste. It'd be better if you cold see the guitar handle.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^ clipping mask?

looks good, a bit over sharpened, text isnt good either, it may be to much for my taste. It'd be better if you cold see the guitar handle.

yea there ya go thanks lol

Wordlife

^im getting it... death magnetic is a cool name for an album

thats so BFMV lmao sorry Static lol, but it doesnt look so bad though

StaticX

Reaction score
Lol.. he was wearing Metallica's shirt so I named it that!.. I aint into Metallica that much so thats why.. lol!

J

Lmao. That's Matt the lead singer of Bullet bro.

Ps: Awesome sig. Can I use it. Bullet is my favorite band.

J

Can you throw the name somewhere on there. "Bullet for my Valentine" In case you didn't know. and yea I'll rep.