Kayfabe Message to the heroes of precision

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LunaAssassin

Jobber
Reaction score

*The sound of hysterical laughter echos around the room, The camera comes into focus showing Sean Moore with his back to the camera, standing in the corner of the room facing holding the chair he used on Santos*

"As I stated I will destroy your heroes, Santos was my! first victim"

*Moore lifts the chair, glancing at it as he continues to laugh. He turns to face the camera*

"Hearing the stupid fans cheering his name. 'SANTOS! SANTOS! SANTOS!' it made me sick."

*He mocks the cheers from the fans, then his focus turns back to the lens, his face twisted in disgust.*

"YOU! All saw how easy it was for me to brake him down, ONE! Shot from this chair and he was out cold. Then the next five, well they were just for fun. To all you heroes of Precision, you are all marked. I KNOW! Who you are and I will fucking destroy all of you, I don't care about my win loss record, because once I have destroyed all of them I will be in line for a title shot"

*He brings the chair in front of his face as the hysterical laughter starts again, before the screen goes black*

Reactions: Chicken McDouble