Merry Christmas!!! :D

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just wanted to take the time to say Merry Christmas to all of my fellow Pro Wrestling or WWE fans on here.... At Christmas you reach out and contact your family to wish them all a Merry Christmas and although alot of us argue on the Internet over our opinions & ideas about Pro Wrestling or some of us even in person, I consider everyone involved in Pro Wrestling including all of the die hard fans one, big extended family and I would still take a Roman Reigns fan or a John Cena fan as my family any old day of the week before people who are obviously crazy and don't like wrestling at all because they just don't understand us!

:becky: I really & genuinely hope all of you guys have a great Holiday and merriest of a Christmas with your families... and if you don't have families, then with your pets. If you don't have pets then just give yourself a pat on the back and spend the day rewarding yourself and doing whatever it is that you enjoy because this is a long life and you've been through alot!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays you guys :)

....Even the Roman Reigns' fans ;)

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I hope you got everyone a gift on the forum. :tough:

Of course I did................

:jeritroll::jeritroll::jeritroll::jeritroll::jeritroll::jeritroll::jeritroll::jeritroll::jeritroll::jeritroll::jeritroll:

Drink it in maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhn