Mercer guard Jibri Bryan, 23, fatally shot in Macon, Georgia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Too much of this crap is happening in Georgia these days. Hell, in my hometown there was only one murder in Damn near 20 years. After I leave o e of my best friends is killed in a drive by, a guyI played football with is shot outside a club, a guy I used to play basketball with during lunch is stabbed to death, and the grandson of our long time principle was shot. Man, we have become so violent in the past 10 years. It's not even funny.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Too much of this crap is happening in Georgia these days. Hell, in my hometown there was only one murder in Damn near 20 years. After I leave o e of my best friends is killed in a drive by, a guyI played football with is shot outside a club, a guy I used to play basketball with during lunch is stabbed to death, and the grandson of our long time principle was shot. Man, we have become so violent in the past 10 years. It's not even funny.

Yeah it's getting really horrible, hell Macon has been like this for about as long as I remember honestly tho. When the story first broke yesterday and before it was reported it was a Mercer player, the story mentioned it was the first homicide in Macon of the year, most of the comments was shocked it took til Feb to have one. That's when you know things have gone to shit.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
23? Wow. That's awful.

RIP.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk