Memorial Day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
"Hard decisions are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our courage and strength."

Today is for every person, regardless of geographical region, who willingly chose bravery, courage and strength over their own life in defense against tyranny and evil. You are not forgotten.

hbkfan

Reaction score
happy memorial day to everybody and here is to all the men and women of the armed forces past and present that has or is keeping us save.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Happy Memorial Day to everyone in the armed forces, those I lost personally due to death in the wars: My Grandpa in Vietnam and Uncle Michael in the Iraq War. RIP to everyone and I really hope everyone enjoyed this day and took time out to thank those who served us, and are currently serving us fighting for our country.