Members you could KILL with your bare hands.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
You, cos you're a vegie piece of shit.

Reaction score
^^^^You're in the army, right? Maybe if you were a marine or a special ops guy, but you're just a plebeian soldier? Nah. Plus I'd be stoked if only 5% of the forumites had guns, because I know I'd have no problems filling you with lead, not that I'm frightened that you could kill me with your bare hands, you couldn't, but guns have to have some use, amirite?

Wordlife

Reaction score
Definitely John!

If he asks me for legend one more time I'm going to snap.

Reaction score
^^^^You're in the army, right? Maybe if you were a marine or a special ops guy, but you're just a plebeian soldier? Nah. Plus I'd be stoked if only 5% of the forumites had guns, because I know I'd have no problems filling you with lead, not that I'm frightened that you could kill me with your bare hands, you couldn't, but guns have to have some use, amirite?

You know for claiming to not be frightened, you sure typed out a long, defensive post.

Something about this tells me you're insecure.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
i'm getting a lil insecure having to look at that sig every day gates :smilewink:

Wordlife

Reaction score
Next time he does, there is something called infraction, you should use it. Nobody is going to blame you for that.

I know, I was tempting to do that, but I was thinking "no, maybe he'll just drop it."

If he asks one last time I'll be giving him an infraction. It's getting kind of annoying! :boxed: