Members telling the truth (WS Edition)

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Members telling the truth with evidence!!!! (pictures)
Its for fun, don’t take it too personal >_>

Author: WS..
Just three letters... LOL

Monkeystyle: I was biased, I was unfair, I was a super spammer and a beer drinker, I don’t care about your life, your situation, your excuse, I just want an army of monkey brains, that’s how I rule.. and that’s not a secret anymore, im the self-proclaimed Sir Soprano "the banana eater" Monkey, Bush is not better than me, so if your not done with that… :gun_rifle: with my love.. MS.
monkey.jpg

This Guy: I love my daughter, see what she gave me on father's day! :) and no im not going to show you anything else coz I only want you to know that im a manager and I deserve an admin spot! T_T
thisguy2.jpg

TDK: T_T Im not an emo! Im just a combination between Balls Mahoney and some other guy >_> (balls Mahoney coz im having a face gimmick in real life)
tdk2.jpg

Peepshow: I know I always deny the truth about using tutorials and sex toys :p ... but I cant deny that im a TNA SHEEP
peep.jpg

Kassidy: is not that I only like to take pictures of me with my new jacket, I actually having another secret!!... "I am Weasel"
kassidy.jpg

Great One: Its just plain and simple, you just have to…………..Worship me!
g1.jpg

Chuck: Nobody can beat me in Guitar Hero!!! Errr.. should I explain more?! Well.. well.. ok.. Im the best ever in guitar Hero!! :))
chuck.jpg

C4: Im confused, did I first send Weebo the Pm or did he?! :(
C4.jpg

Australian Badass: I swear that im the taller guy in the pic :( oh and I like green :))
austalianbadass.jpg

Kenfan: I Can't live without my SPAM :) is not coz im hungry.. well.. I mean, oushdousdfhaljsdfnongldsnglhiw;ojiegfnlecvj bskhsj129u32084yufsjn :)
kenfan1.jpg

CenaMark54: I am the superman….best thing happened in WWE since the fall of WCW!
cenamark2.jpg

Montana: Listen to your teacher! Yes im calm, never byte, but I fight with my logic.
montana2.jpg

Slash: I am the IWF's only Playboy! Not even Ken ken boy can reach that level of pervertness! Lol
kenfanorslash.jpg

3lions: I am smart.. and young! Legend and from the land of 3 lions football!
3lions.jpg

Abdullah Alhajri: We are going to have a Formula One here at 2009 ?! that’s piece of cake! What the heck, make it an under the sea GrandPrix!!!!!!! Coz we are the land of wonders!! T_T
alhajri2.jpg

Brian Kendrick's Biceps: That mutant in my arm is the best thing happened in my life span.
bkb.jpg

Mat: I am the one and only HORNYbator, TDK hurts my feelings to say that I live in the chatbox!! Damn you TDK, I don’t live there, its just like a hotel reservation :(
mat.jpg

Phantomgerald: I am the only Singaporian! Should I get become a king coz of this?
phantom2.jpg

Soulpower: Here is one of my unique pose!!! \_0__/
soulpower1.jpg

XBA: Please don’t shoot me, im a celebrity!
xba2.jpg

Peroxygen: Marijuana is my life! My favourite meal is, Mc Marichickenuana!!!!
peroxygen.jpg

Butters: My proverb, Kicking you in the balls is easier than doing GFX! And oh yeah! Save us_WS ;)
butters.jpg

Weebo: I cant stand anyone!!!!! I laugh at people getting banned!!! LOLOLOL oh wait!! Im banned too! :(
weebo.jpg

RkoRockz..: I need someone to listen to my point!! LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN!! Did I just made a mistake coz I challenged an admin?!
rko.jpg

Leviathan: I am dangerous…. SEE!
levi.jpg

Mike Chaos: I never get drunk.. you cant prove it!! :(
mikechaos.jpg

SNACKZ: I enjoy GFXing while listening to hard hits! :shifty: ROFL
snackz.jpg

Matthardyv1: I am original… and all of you are n00bs!
matthardyv1.jpg

Italian outsider: Oh who told you im a gimp?! let me guess…. Thomas…Dickson….Karter ?
italian.jpg

Smackdown fan: Im the former entrance ramp mod, it was the best position coz, I need some members coz my forum is dead :(
Smackdownfan.jpg

Rell: I know that im not white, but still that’s me :p
rell.jpg

Kaedon: I write previews while putting make up! Oh.. yes.. but don’t worry I balance my manhood by smoking :)
kaedon2.jpg

Truth: Nobody believed me that im half Italian half African, so I had no choice but to go benoit on everyone!!
truth.png

Noodle: my biography is, idk..idc..stfu…imo!
noodle.jpg

Nancy Di Loretto: I got my new name from that lab, but unfortunately for some reason, that lab is inactive for a while now! (if you know what I mean)
nancyDiL.jpg

Rell

Reaction score
ROFL See this is what HIAT needs

Mat - Horny bastard
beachman.jpg

Wrestling Station -...er..you Know $_$
hamburglar.gif

Kaedon - NERD
nerd-46422.jpg

The A-man

Reaction score
Members telling the truth with evidence!!!! (pictures)
Its for fun, don’t take it too personal >_>

Author: WS..
Just three letters... LOL

Monkeystyle: I was biased, I was unfair, I was a super spammer and a beer drinker, I don’t care about your life, your situation, your excuse, I just want an army of monkey brains, that’s how I rule.. and that’s not a secret anymore, im the self-proclaimed Sir Soprano "the banana eater" Monkey, Bush is not better than me, so if your not done with that… :gun_rifle: with my love.. MS.
monkey.jpg

This Guy: I love my daughter, see what she gave me on father's day! :) and no im not going to show you anything else coz I only want you to know that im a manager and I deserve an admin spot! T_T
thisguy2.jpg

TDK: T_T Im not an emo! Im just a combination between Balls Mahoney and some other guy >_> (balls Mahoney coz im having a face gimmick in real life)
tdk2.jpg

Peepshow: I know I always deny the truth about using tutorials and sex toys :p ... but I cant deny that im a TNA SHEEP
peep.jpg

Kassidy: is not that I only like to take pictures of me with my new jacket, I actually having another secret!!... "I am Weasel"
kassidy.jpg

Great One: Its just plain and simple, you just have to…………..Worship me!
g1.jpg

Chuck: Nobody can beat me in Guitar Hero!!! Errr.. should I explain more?! Well.. well.. ok.. Im the best ever in guitar Hero!! :))
chuck.jpg

C4: Im confused, did I first send Weebo the Pm or did he?! :(
C4.jpg

Australian Badass: I swear that im the taller guy in the pic :( oh and I like green :))
austalianbadass.jpg

Kenfan: I Can't live without my SPAM :) is not coz im hungry.. well.. I mean, oushdousdfhaljsdfnongldsnglhiw;ojiegfnlecvj bskhsj129u32084yufsjn :)
kenfan1.jpg

CenaMark54: I am the superman….best thing happened in WWE since the fall of WCW!
cenamark2.jpg

Montana: Listen to your teacher! Yes im calm, never byte, but I fight with my logic.
montana2.jpg

Slash: I am the IWF's only Playboy! Not even Ken ken boy can reach that level of pervertness! Lol
kenfanorslash.jpg

3lions: I am smart.. and young! Legend and from the land of 3 lions football!
3lions.jpg

Abdullah Alhajri: We are going to have a Formula One here at 2009 ?! that’s piece of cake! What the heck, make it an under the sea GrandPrix!!!!!!! Coz we are the land of wonders!! T_T
alhajri2.jpg

Brian Kendrick's Biceps: That mutant in my arm is the best thing happened in my life span.
bkb.jpg

Mat: I am the one and only HORNYbator, TDK hurts my feelings to say that I live in the chatbox!! Damn you TDK, I don’t live there, its just like a hotel reservation :(
mat.jpg

Phantomgerald: I am the only Singaporian! Should I get become a king coz of this?
phantom2.jpg

Soulpower: Here is one of my unique pose!!! \_0__/
soulpower1.jpg

XBA: Please don’t shoot me, im a celebrity!
xba2.jpg

Peroxygen: Marijuana is my life! My favourite meal is, Mc Marichickenuana!!!!
peroxygen.jpg

Butters: My proverb, Kicking you in the balls is easier than doing GFX! And oh yeah! Save us_WS ;)
butters.jpg

Weebo: I cant stand anyone!!!!! I laugh at people getting banned!!! LOLOLOL oh wait!! Im banned too! :(
weebo.jpg

RkoRockz..: I need someone to listen to my point!! LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN!! Did I just made a mistake coz I challenged an admin?!
rko.jpg

Leviathan: I am dangerous…. SEE!
levi.jpg

Mike Chaos: I never get drunk.. you cant prove it!! :(
mikechaos.jpg

SNACKZ: I enjoy GFXing while listening to hard hits! :shifty: ROFL
snackz.jpg

Matthardyv1: I am original… and all of you are n00bs!
matthardyv1.jpg

Italian outsider: Oh who told you im a gimp?! let me guess…. Thomas…Dickson….Karter ?
italian.jpg

Smackdown fan: Im the former entrance ramp mod, it was the best position coz, I need some members coz my forum is dead :(
Smackdownfan.jpg

Rell: I know that im not white, but still that’s me :p
rell.jpg

Kaedon: I write previews while putting make up! Oh.. yes.. but don’t worry I balance my manhood by smoking :)
kaedon2.jpg

Truth: Nobody believed me that im half Italian half African, so I had no choice but to go benoit on everyone!!
truth.png

Noodle: my biography is, idk..idc..stfu…imo!
noodle.jpg

Nancy Di Loretto: I got my new name from that lab, but unfortunately for some reason, that lab is inactive for a while now! (if you know what I mean)
nancyDiL.jpg

Why isn't my black-anime loving self not featured?!!! This thread blows!!!!!!!!:AR15firing:

Markz

Reaction score
No love for Ma-shizzle! Okay I'll just update the rape list:

Bush
Bin laden
50 Cent
Briteny Spears
Talia Madison (cuz she's hot)
Wrestling Station

...Seriously

the dark knight

ROFL See this is what HIAT needs
Kaedon - NERD
nerd-46422.jpg
i had this pic ages ago and named it MHV1. but never got a chance to post it. lol. btw i thought you hated unoriginal threads :p

:gun_rifle: wrestling station

Mr. Mat

lmao hotel reservation :lol: nice one WS
btw this is rell

i gang bang look at my new phone i bang with style