Member of the Month: October

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
9cd12b064886e2aad1d9f20ec4780989.png

Before we start, we'd like to apologize for not hosting MOTM: September. Ryan forgot, so blame him.
Vote for who you think was the best member in October. Before you vote, please ensure you read the rules below.

72bd52927559cd027afd270256f24216.png

1. You cannot vote for yourself or a Chairman.
  2. No off-topic posts here, I want this to be neat and tidy so it's easy for me to update.
  3. If you insult any other user who has received a vote or even voice your opinion on that vote, then your vote will be void and you'll no longer have permission to vote. Keep your opinions to yourself.
  4. Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.
  5. You have to attach a reason with your vote, an example vote is given below:

Example vote: "I'm voting for Stopspot. He has been active in the wrestling sections and is a very friendly guy".

The four users with the most votes will be placed onto a shortlist and members will select the winner.

Good luck everybody.

Voting: 10/28/13 - 10/31/13
Face Off: 10/31/13 - 11/01/13

7047939705831cd5ef039d3ebeebe82e.png

CM Punk - 7 Votes
Queen Chrysalis - 6 Votes
DK James - 4 Votes
Dolph'sZiggler - 2 Votes
Senhor Perfect - 1 Vote
Seabs - 1 Vote
Vintage - 1 Vote
Testify - 1 Vote
Wacokid27 - 1 Vote
Trip In The Head - 1 Vote​

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm voting for Testify. Keeps the TNA section active, and is a pretty friendly member from what I see.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'm voting for Queen Chrysalis, because he's been very active in almost every section and is awesome to people! Also for Posting the news regularly, it's nice :D

Reactions: Farooq

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Man, October has been such a good month for WWE Forums. Very active and lots of members really stepping up. Users like Danielson, Testify, the Canadian duo Senhor Perfect and Punk, with Stopspot and Seabs having a typically good month, Rain and Grammar being perfect as usual. Adam and Vintage have been awesome as well. So many others that I've missed.

However, my vote goes to Queen Chrysalis aka sexyFarooq. He's been active in every section and the amount of threads he has made has been great. I was so close to voting for Testify as well because he has been incredible in that TNA section yet again.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Been a few stand-out members this month, Farooq, Vintage, Punk and Senhor being among them.

I would have voted for Farooq, but I think there's only so many copy and paste jobs without your input I can take.

For that reason, I'm voting for Vintage.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm voting for CM Punk. He's been great as always, and personally I don't find posting every dirtsheet article you can find as that impressive. No offense to Fluttershy, he knows I love him.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
My vote goes to the queen. Every time I come on here, I see his posts everywhere!! He is very active, funny, and a nice guy. He also don't take things seriously like some other members.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I want to say Coon since he helped so much with the site upgrade, but I know he doesn't care about the cash reward. So my vote is still open. :hmm:

Reactions: David5150

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
If I won I'd offer it to the runner up anyway.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Vote goes to Punk. One of the best members on here. He's a corner stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.