Member of the month - May

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Here we go again chaps. Vote for who you think was the best member in May. Before you vote, please ensure you read the rules below.

Rules:
  1. You cannot vote for yourself or a Chairman.
  2. No off-topic posts here, I want this to be neat and tidy so it's easy for me to update.
  3. If you insult any other user who has received a vote or even voice your opinion on that vote, then your vote will be void and you'll no longer be able to vote. Keep your opinions to yourself.
  4. Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.
  5. You have to attach a reason with your vote, an example vote is given below:
Example vote: "I'm voting for Seabs. He has been active in the wrestling sections and is a very friendly guy".

Please read: Because group members only voted for their group members last month, there will be no face off. The four users with the most votes will then go into a short list and staff will choose the winner.

Good luck everybody.

Current Standings:

Dolph's Ziggler - 9
CM Punk - 7
Senhor Perfect - 2
Aids - 1
Farooq - 1

Last edited:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I nominate Dolph'sZiggler - he's posted more than anyone else I think this month and has gained a lot of likes showing his quality, plus he toned down on being a shithead to new guys.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ho, hum, yet another awesome month from Dolph's. He's seemed to up his sarcasticness lately. Somehow.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
dolph's a top contributor, good posts, newbies hate him and he has kicked out Aids from The Kliq :lol1:

Last edited:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dolph's deserves it this month. Quality threads, posts, and he's behaved himself......for the most part :lol1:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler. He's been pretty active this month. For some reason, it seems more than other months.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Going with D'Z. Lots of quality posts and threads, also he cracks me up more often than not.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph's gets my vote. Stepped up the quality this month and it has shown.