Member of the Month- July 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
motml.png

Vote for who you think was the best member in July.
Before you vote, please ensure you read the rules below.

CTfxt02.png

1. You cannot vote for yourself or an Administrator.
  2. No off-topic posts here, I want this to be neat and tidy so it's easy for me to update.
  3. If you insult any other user who has received a vote or even voice your opinion on that vote, then your vote will be void and you'll no longer have permission to vote. Keep your opinions to yourself.
  4. Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.
  5. You have to attach a reason with your vote, an example vote is given below:
Example vote: "I'm voting for Stopspot. He has been active in the wrestling sections and is a very friendly guy".

The four users with the most votes will be placed onto a shortlist and the community will select the winner.

Good luck everybody.

NOTE: People don't seem to understand the voting concept of MOTM. It's been abused immensely with biased voting countless times. Some people have had less than 200 posts and had gotten voted many times in the last few months. The average amount of posts the top poster gets each month is over 1500+. If you want Member of the Month to be treated fairly, be impartial on who you vote for. Which means, in your opinion, who shined throughout the entire forum of this month. And that means, who was active in the wrestling section, who was active in the gaming section, who suggested ideas and helped other members out. Don't vote for your friends unless you think they deserve it this month.

Member of the Month should follow three criteria's:

• Active throughout the entire forum (Excluding Groups)
  • Friendly and welcoming to each and every member
  • Helping others and suggestion ideas to benefit the forum
If this doesn't work out, we will start reviewing candidates of Member of the Month to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

m3XHesh.png

Just Kevin: 2
Butters: 2
The Duke of Sorrow: 1
Shadow: 1​

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I nominate we end MoTM for a while because no one really cares about it anymore.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I nominate @Just Kevin he's been everywhere from games to WWE to Comic Con news and son on and his sigs take me back :cole: but its mostly the being friendly and a top quality guy overall.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I nominate @Butters! this month. He is one of the friendliest people on the forum and remains active in many sections. I believe that, out of all the members yet to receive MOTM, he deserves it the most.

and @Shadow thanks for continuing to do this.. much appreciated.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Agreed with Delik, end MOTM until it regains relevance. Right now it's basically just a pity award in terms of favoritism amongst members.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The Duke of Sorrow for being ridiculously active when he's on.

Reactions: Red Rain

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I nominate Shadow. For being pretty awesome. Posting a lot basically.

Reactions: Just Kevin