Member of the Month - February 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
kxOgHls.png

Vote for who you think was the best member in February.
Before you vote, please ensure you read the rules below.

CTfxt02.png

1. You cannot vote for yourself or a Chairman.
  2. No off-topic posts here, I want this to be neat and tidy so it's easy for me to update.
  3. If you insult any other user who has received a vote or even voice your opinion on that vote, then your vote will be void and you'll no longer have permission to vote. Keep your opinions to yourself.
  4. Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.
  5. You have to attach a reason with your vote, an example vote is given below:
Example vote: "I'm voting for Stopspot. He has been active in the wrestling sections and is a very friendly guy".

The four users with the most votes will be placed onto a shortlist and staff will select the winner.

Good luck everybody.

NOTE: People don't seem to understand the voting concept of MOTM. It's been abused immensely with biased voting countless times. Some people have had less than 200 posts and had gotten voted many times in the last few months. The average amount of posts the top poster gets each month is over 1500+. If you want Member of the Month to be treated fairly, be impartial on who you vote for. Which means, in your opinion, who shined throughout the entire forum of this month. And that means, who was active in the wrestling section, who was active in the gaming section, who suggested ideas and helped other members out. Don't vote for your friends unless you think they deserve it this month.

Member of the Month should follow three criteria's:

• Active throughout the entire forum (Excluding Groups)
  • Friendly and welcoming to each and every member
  • Helping others and suggestion ideas to benefit the forum
If this doesn't work out, we will start reviewing candidates of Member of the Month to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

m3XHesh.png

Wacokid- 14
Lockard- 3
Dolph'sZiggler- 2
SharpySandow -3
Dazzle Jackson- 1
WeWantAnAttitudeEra- 2​

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayo

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'll go with D'Z for the month of February, iirc he has been really active in pretty much all sections of the forum this month, he also posted some valuable threads imo.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This month I have seen a ton of posts from this person on all parts of the forums... always helpful and friendly with posts that contribute to the ongoing discussion.. always on topic. Also, his contribution to the forums in the form on the Status Trivia games that he has taken upon his self to do for the members, taking the time and making the effort to give us something to do during the downtime. For all these reasons I am nominating SharpySandow for February's Member of the Month.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Going with Lockard (makes my cock hard). He's been pretty active and is always #HQ!!~*~~ He also hasn't been so robotic and has shown his human side for once. Can be pretty funny at times.
WacoKid would be my #2

D'Z can die.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Yeeeaaa I'll also go with Lockard. Keeps up with the high quality posts and it's his time to win it this month.

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
my vote goes to sharpy, I feel like I've seen him be pretty active throughout February and from what I saw there weren't any posts that had nothing to do with the thread, he along with many others has been on it with being welcoming and friendly to new users there are a few that came in a close second actually so this month was really tough.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Vote goes to Lockard, guy posts compelling arguments for wrestling debates, and overall active poster in the wrestling sections.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Can I vote for Waco twice? He's had one of the best months on here. Friendly, hilarious, HQ... all that other shit

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Even though I clearly deserve it I can't vote for myself, so Waco I s'pose